0/ Prolgue \0

My alarm clock rang out The Depths by Of Mice and Men like it does every Tuesday at 6:30. Then tomorrow it would play Psychosocial  by Slipknot, and Thursday Bad Company covered by Five Finger Death Punch. I pick up my zebra print blanket, throw it off of me, then silence the alarm. I walk to my bathroom wearing only black socks full of scented lotion, black underwear, and a hella loose Nirvana tee.

I look in the mirror, and see my messy blonde braid, and the bags under my eyes. I grab my purple and black skull makeup bag, and pull out my setting spray, setting all my brushes before I start. First, I do my foundation, then conceal, before setting with translucent powder. I do a brown and pink based smiley eye, then my eyebrows, mascara, and thin winged eyeliner. Doing my eyes gave the ready of my face time to set. I do my contour and high light, then I'm done.

I pee before reentering my room. I take off my socks, and wipe off the lotion that majorly softened my feet, then put on another black pair. I take off my Nirvana shirt and throw it into my dirty clothes basket, then slide on my 36DD black push-up bra, then a black halter top that stops right above my belly button. Then I slide into a ripped pair of black skinnies, and my black Vans. Lastly, I slip on my black Slytherin sweater, and button the third button from the bottom. I walk back to the bathroom, and apply pink lip gloss, then grab my black Jam-sport back pack and run to the kitchen.

"Your gonna be late" my mom scoffs and I roll my eyes "There's bacon in the pan"

"You know I don't eat meat"

"Ah, you say that but you'll eat it in a few days" she shrugs and I roll my eyes

"Whatever you say mother" I grab a cup out of the cabinet and poor self some coffee, then sit at the island.

"Eat something" mom demands

"I'm not hungry" I shrug, she just sighs

"Jonah, you look like shit" my mom scoffs

"Thanks bitch" he mumbles, and she pretends not to hear

"Breakfast is in the pan" she sings

"I'm not eating your shit cooking" he says and I giggle, then she slaps him upside the head, having to get on her tip toes to do so. He opens the cabinets and groan "Come on Sky, lets go to Jack in The Box"

"You kids are so ungrateful" she spats, as my older brother grabs his keys

"And your such a bitch" he retorts

"Jonas!" She shrieks

"It's Jonah" he corrects and we
Leave the house, I get in passenger seat

"How do you get away with that?" I laugh and he shrugs "She'd literally kill me!"

"Ah, cause I'm pretty" he shrugs and I roll my eyes

"Sure"

When we got there, he got two breakfast burritos, and I got a breakfast sandwich. We drive to our high school, he was a soft more, and I was a JR. Even though I'm 13. When I was in sixth grade I was in Algebra two, so the next year they moved me up to a freshman, so I could do JR. Math, but now I'm in Chemistry too, which is for JR.s so they desired u could try being a JR, and now in the second trimester, I'm a 4.0 student.

"I don't wanna go to school" he groans

"At least you have friends" I huff

"Yeah, cause I'm not weird like you" he teases, then hops out of the car, and I follow him.

"At least I'm not as dumb as you" I stick out my tongue, and he smirks before picking me up like a baby and running into the building as I scream.  As he opens the door he drops me flat on my ass, my backpack dragging me to the floor.

When I looked back up he was gone, and I just shook my head, wishing it could be senior year instead of JR. So maybe then I could be out sooner. I stood up and dusted off my pants before walking into Chemistry , then Geometry, then ASL, then finally lunch.

At lunch I went to the side of the B building where me and my friends who Ik were years older then me, and were in none of my classes meet.

"Hey ho" Isabella giggled and I grabbed her hand

"Sup bitch" I smiled back, then my friend Gavin jumped into my back and I stumbled, until I dropped onto all fours.

"Get it cow girl!" He sung, and i rolled onto my back on top of him, as he held me and I laughed. One thing about my grade change, is in 6th grade 5"5 was tall, but here 5"6 just blends in.

"Gabby!" I shrieked

"Get off fat ass!"

"I do have a fat ass" I got up and spanked it. I actually had barley any ass but especially for a thirteen year old, HUGE boobs.

"Damm straight" Coleman joined the conversation giving it a slap as I laughed

"Whatcha hoes doing" Amaya came in and me and Isabella smirked at each other, I might have been thirteen, but not even I was as dreadfully innocent as her.

I laid against the wall, and Gavin laid on my boobs, then Isabella laid on my shoulder. Gavin laid on my legs, somehow our friend Adam curled up by Gavin, Amaya, squeezed in, then Coleman ruined the whole thing and pounced on our orgy pile.

"My ankle!" Isabella screams

"my nipple!" Adam jokes

"Fuck!" I scream "Coleman!"

"Get the Fuck off!" Yelled Amaya

Them to American History, then to Spanish, English, and lastly P.E