I walked over as I continued to look back from the shower door as it was closed. I turned on the phone as I titled at my head at the message who is this chick ?

So Dave have moved on but he's just confessed his love for me and he still missing around I couldn't believe him

So Dave have moved on but he's just confessed his love for me and he still missing around I couldn't believe him . I love Dave so much and you know what - since he wants to play this game I will . He's wants to see other people and be a friend with benefits types then forget it . I just couldn't believe Dave would betrayed me like that ? I thought he's loved me and if he did then he's wouldn't be seeing or sleeping with others girl if he loved me so much .

I'm probably saying the same stuff right now but it's whatever because Dave really got me messed up ; he didn't even answer my question go what are we because he's got distracted or I didn't - that's doesn't matter he would of still told me.

"Yo , what are you doing ?" He asked as I turned my head as my hands got off his phone and turned around and my cheeks flashed as I looked at him ,"no I was looking at myself and you scared me ." I chuckled nervously as I sat on the bed .

I looked down at my lap as he's had a towel wrapped around his waist as his phone buzzed again and he's picked it up as he's looked at his phone . He placed it down as he's went to the drawer and I got off the bed ,"I'm going down stairs ." I grabbed my stuff and headed out the room .

I laid down on the couch and looked at the nice ceiling as my eyes slowly closed . Once I was able to find a good nap I felt a heavy waist on me as I looked at Dave who was smiling at me,"what did I do ?" He asked as I look at him and titled my head ,"nothing , I wanted a nap since you were getting dressed." I said as Dave got off of me ,"well , I'm ready ." He said as I sat up and grabbed my things and he held my hand .

"Leave it ; you will be staying here for a couple of days okay , we can wash it later and hang it up ," He said as I smiled and just grabbed my purse and phone and placed that inside my purse as I followed behind Dave . We left the apartment as I still had my car here since I drove it over here to meet up with him here .

I knew how to get here now and it's was a blur memory though cause I was wasted and I was driving - wait I wasn't driving cause Mila was with me - I don't really remember . We got in the elevator as I didn't want to stand next to Dave cause he's was being annoying from his text message. I wonder if he even responded to that girl when I left the room so I wouldn't be all on his case .

Ugh men .

"Why are you acting so iffy for? Tell me what I did, for real for real ." He said as I looked at him and smiled fake ,"didn't I just say you didn't do nothing - stop Dave ." I said as Dave smirked .

"Well let me get a kiss then and get a grip on the booty then since I did 'nothing '." He said as I walked over and kissed him as I put my hand on his favorite spot for me to touch as he chuckled in the kiss . I stoped kissing him as he gave me a big smile .