Chapter 25- SVT concert

Depuis le début

The 4 of us went to go eat lunch first before going inside the concert venue and took a selca together.

"I should post this on Twitter" I said and went to the app, Twitter as I post it. Not even a second later, the post recieved tons of retweets, hearts and comments.

"Wanna read the comments together?" T-Swift asked and we all nodded as we scrolled through the comments.

Kya! My favourite artists!

Please come to (name a country) next!

T-Swift I love you!

Wow! (Y/N) looks younger! Is she aging backwards?

I love you, nerdy Soojung!

Minju looks so fluffy!

I love you all!

Then... There's... this tweet.

Oh my gosh (Y/N). Your face is so big and chubby! You look hideous like always!

Who is that you might ask? The one and only Scarlet Vorage. I had enough of her bull so I smirked and looked at the camera the cameraman was holding. I raised both of my eyebrows upward and had an evil smirk. This tweet will ruin her reputation.

So I tweeted back...

Sorry but I was just trying to look like you today! I guess I did a really great job.

And my tweet gained loads of attention. The comments were all supportive and almost none of them tried to defend Scarlet. You know why? She is Korea's Biggest Bitch or KBB. She made a great name for herself in Korea. Plus, she's only famous in America so most american fans defended her.
I still don't even know whyshe was accepted in SM. Probably because of her looks and... 'good singing voice'. It's obviously autotune.

Anyways, we're walking towards the venue now and my heart was going crazy. I'm a really big fan and seeing them on stage is just... ♡q♡.

We went inside and went towards the VIP place. The venue was cold but it's not as cold as Korea. So, Minju is at the right side, Soojung is at her left side, T-Swift is at Soojung's left side and I was at the other end. I was also standing beside a short yet beautiful woman. Maybe around 5'4 to 5'5. Her hair is straight and long that it reaches above her butt. Her skin is as pale as a ghost and her eyes are as brown as dark chocolate. She is wearing a white polo shirt under a peach sweater, black skinny jeans, white sneakers and round spectacles.

"얀녕하세요" oh! She's Korean!

" 얀녕하세요! Isn't it exciting?!" I chirped back.

"Yep! I get to see my husband up on stage!" I then turned to look at her again and my eyes darted towards her hands. She is indeed married. I'm not believing her though. Why? Because all fangirls wants to be their idol's wife. But I still go along.

"Who is your husb-"

"It's starting!" She screamed and finally, the whole arena got loud. I was with them, screaming at the top of my lungs. The girl beside me wasn't. She just looks proud.

Then, the boys finally went out on stage and let me tell you. They are wearing suspenders.

My face heated up and looked at the camera that Minju is holding. They all smiled and laughed because of how my face looks. It was so red.

They performed DWC, Mansae, Adore U, Pretty U, No F.U.N, etc. The Performance Unit then took the stage as their own and danced to Highlights. Minju was fangirling like crazy while T-Swift can't understand what they're saying. Normal because she IS an American afterall.