Love..fades... (Vampire academy)

I do not own Vampire Academy. Just a fan fiction story.
So the real story belongs to R.Mead.
Ps. This is a story I wrote about around age 12 and my writing as improved a lot since then so this is not done very well. But thank you for reading. Please check out my other stories my trying out. follow my new account, i will writing on 

Rose Pov.

I was on my way home from job, you know Guarding Lisa; the Queen.
Dimitri told me he had a surprise when I get home.
I also have one for him. He'll be so happy, it's what he always wanted.
Anyways Dimitri knows I hate surprises, so it better be good.

*~*~*

As I walk in my apartment that I share with Dimitri, I see a path of Rosé petals, that lead to the kitchen. There is a table with candles lite, and it sits two.
Knowing I smell like sweaty cow, I go up stairs to change as I go up, I found a box with a ring I got so excited, he's going to ask me to marry me. It even says Roza on the bad with roses and a red diamond, its not big but it's not to flashy, as I take it out I find my self putting it on my ring finger. And didn't take the ring off.

As I walk to my room I hear, .NO..NO.. NO....it can't be....he...he...loves me right?! I walk right in to see what my ears heard...
...Dimitri..with....Tasha..on my bed..I was so pissed off... I thought she was in jail tell they kill that slut of a bitch!! Ugh I slammed my bed room door as I ran out to see Lisa..my best friend no my sister for help. Shes always there for me when I need her. And to report that bitch escaped jail.

*****

Comment ,
Vote
And
Follow

And sorry the story starts slow but it gets better. Trust me.
Love you guys!!! Thanks so much for reading.