Chapter 29|Quiet Truths

Word Count: 1965

Kira POV

So after we started driving, Eric seemed happy which sent unbelievable ripples of happiness through me. 

The moment I told him I didn't know what coffee is he insisted on taking me to some place called Starbucks cause apparently girls love that place.  So here we were getting out of a car to a place called Starbucks which honestly sounded like the expects stars as payment.

We walked inside and immediately I didn't like it.  There were teenage girls running around all cheerful like they were on drugs (this is a story do not get offended over this) clearly they were hyped up on something and I hoped it wasn't this coffee stuff I was expected to drink.

"What is wrong with them?" I asked Eric, he looked around and chuckled.

"Coffee rush." He replied, he went to go up too the area where you order and I decided I didn't want coffee if it made me look like that as I noticed a small blonde girl jumping around like she couldn't contain herself..

"I don't want coffee anymore." I said, my face showing an expression of distace as I watched the environment get overly bright and cheerful.  It was like a bubbling ball of energy and I just felt annoyed this was not my scenery at all.  I didn't want to be here so I turned around walked out without a word and went back and sat in his car taking a deep breath.

"You alright?" Eric asked, once he managed to catch up to me in the car I nodded I knew he wasn't buying it.

"I promise I was just uncomfortable with the atmosphere in there, I'm into simple and quiet places." I said, my face scrunched up in annoyance cause I didn't know how to get my point accross.

"Come on I got the place for you." He said, he gave me a small smile like he DID understand what I was saying and that meant more to me than anything in the world. 

After about 30 minutes my stomach started to growl, Eric gave me a small smile as we pulled into a very small building it didn't look like much but there was an almost calming atmosphere to it.

We got out of the car and made our way inside the building, I automatically loved it the moment I entered. It was small but roomy there was allot of comfy areas you can either lay down or sit down but my favourite place was the area Eric told me sit down it was by the window overlooking the road outside.

It was peaceful and calm, maybe a little dark and mysterious yet I absolutely loved it here.

"I love it." I said, Eric smiled widely like he just had been told he won the lottery, suddenly a older women came out of no where with a shocked expression on her face.

"Eric?" She said, he looked up and it seemed as though he was shying away from the women in an embarressed manner.

"Maria..I didn't know you still worked here?" He said, getting up and giving her a hug I felt like he knew her well but I knew it wasn't my place yet.

"Who else is going to run this place? Who might this be?" She said, I stood there awakwardly shifting in my place she kept looking at me with this look in her eyes.

"This is Kira, my date..." Eric said, Maria had this gaint smile on her face when he said date then her eye brows went into furry and her eyes widened.

"Kira as in Kira Aldrich?" She said, I stood there in shock how in fates name did she know my name?

"How?" Eric said, voicing the own words that was supposedly not leaving my mouth.

"Tara is a fowel and disgusting women for what she did to her sister." Maria said, my eyes widened in confusion....what sister my mother never had a sister?