Chapter 15|Get Out

Word Count: 1139

Kira POV

I woke up to the sound of yelling.  I rolled over to see Matt standing up yelling at....me, the look on his face was ready of pure anger and a spark of hatred I wasn't ready to touch yet.

"You're a fucking whore" he snarled and I felt my heart sink, and my lungs clench...no not yet don't have a panic attack not in front of him.

"No I'm not! You came to me!" I said feeling the tears well up in my eyes, you knew this was going to happen.

"Could've said no! Why do you ruining fucking everything huh?" He yelled and I felt the hot tears fall down my face.

"I'm BLIND Matt how the hell do you expect me to fight darkness?" I yelled at him and his face went stone cold

"That's exactly why I don't want you Kira, weak and defenseless why the fuck did I see in you when I bought you?" He yelled and I wanted him to leave, I covered my naked body and pointed to the door.

"You saw what every other person has saw in me, somebody to pick on when the can't fucking figure themselves! Get the fuck out!" I screamed and the look on his eyes was of pure hurt, he realized how much pain I was in when I couldn't breath anymore.

"Kira...I.." he tried to talk but my bedroom door opened and Rebecca saw me in the state I was in and glared daggers at him.

"Get out now! You're a disgrace!" Rebecca said and you could tell it cut deep as the look of pure undeniable pain was creased into his features, you couldn't miss the test that fell down his beautiful face.  I wanted to get ride of the pain so bad ass Rebecca handed me the pill for my panic attacks and bathed me in soothing words, but as he stomped out angry and mad at his own family's betrayal.

I realized that I didn't belong with him right now, maybe one day when he realizes my true worth but...maybe he'll never notice and I'll be without love....maybe I can deal.

"What happened Kira?" Asked Rebecca as she pushed me into the shower, I heard her sitting on the toilet.  I didn't mind, I wasn't allowed to be alone after a panic attack anyway.

"He came home drunk last night and we argued, something I said got him mad and we'll he wanted sex and I gave it too him...I couldn't say no no part of me could but when he woke up I was at fault and he blamed ME for everything" I said and I felt myself crying all over again as I left the shower and wrapped myself in a towel, I felt Rebecca hug me even though it was awkward.

"I'm sorry Kira" said Rebecca

"It's okay I already knew what I was getting into" I said, as I felt my way back into my room and to my closet, it was easier and I managed to find shorts and a loose long sleeve shirt to wear it wouldn't stay up on my shoulders, it wasn't until Rebecca told me it was MADE to be worn off the shoulders that I understood.

"It's sad your blind, and you have better style then me" said Rebecca with a chuckle

"I wish I could actually SEE what I was wearing, I wish I could see in general" I said with a sad smile, and sat on the bed.

"Have you ever went to the doctor and asked if there was a chance you could see again?" asked Rebecca

"My mother hated me, she didn't care to try" I said

"Reminds me we have to go claim your birth father's will" said Rebecca, then suddenly the door slammed open to my bedroom.

"You move out today" said Matt, his eyes a mask of emptiness.

"What?" I gasped out, no this was my home

"Get out Kira, I do not want you ever" said Matt and he slammed the door, I felt hot tears poor down my face as we packed my belongings.

"I want to see that doctor" I replied

"Okay I can set up an appointment for tomorrow" said Rebecca

~2 days later~

"There is a 70% chance of returned vision with a transplant" said the eye doctor

"Is it safe?" I asked

"No it's dangerous, but worth it" said the doctor and I felt my smile widen

~2 weeks later~

"We need to take you to the doctor Kira, your puking and everything" yelled Rebecca

"I know" I replied but I already knew why as I held the test in my hand with a positive sign staring me in the face.

We arrived at the the doctors, after a bunch of tests.

"Congrats you are pregnant" said the doctor but my mind had melted

~1 week later~

"Kira!" Yelled Rebecca as I felt my mind go blank and my body collapse​, I felt so much pain go through my body.

"I'm sorry the baby didn't make it" did a dark voice, but my heart had already broke.  My poor baby why did you leave me.

~Present~

"Kira Aldrich prepped for surgery" said the nurse beside me

"Are you sure about this Kira?" Asked Mary & Rebecca who stood beside me, surrounded by darkness.

"I want this" I said sternly, I had become cold over the past couple weeks from the traumatizing event I was put through loosing my baby that I didn't even get to meet.  Matt knew of my pregnancy but when he found out I lost it he barged in and blamed me for having a week blind body.

"Why change your beauty?" Asked Rebecca

"Why question my choices?" I asked

"Fine do what you want!" Said Rebecca in a clipped tone, she hated my decision but I want to see.

"Remember Kira, there might be a 70% chance of you seeing again with the new eyes but there is still a 90% chance that your body will reject the eyes and you'll be blind again do you accept those chances?" Asked the Doctor who was operating on me

"Yes" I said, even if I was blessed with sight for not to long I would accept it.

I was ready to see, not just HIM

Vote & Comment your thoughts!

A/N - You're probably thinking why give her sight back? Well because right now I feel like Kira NEEDS this right now after all the shit she's been through.  Now I am not telling you anything for the future, but I will tell you she WILL loose her sight again just not to the 90% chance the doctor is talking about.

Tata for now my kitties ❤🐱