Chapter 17|Its Colorful

Word Count: 1259

Kira(Keer-uh) POV

Colorful...that's just all I could say about the world around me.  My room was beautiful, no I wasn't staying with Matt anymore but Rebecca and she had a room decorated to fit me....she picked perfectly.

I felt giddy as I looked around

I felt giddy as I looked around.  I wanted to see everything, I looked at Rebecca and to be honest it was amazing seeing what she looked like.  She had been there for me through all the crap her brother had put me through, I knew I'd never find a better friend then her and I was extremely happy to have her in my life.

"You keep staring at me?" Rebecca said giving me a confused look, which made me chuckle.

"I can see you, there really isn't anybody else to look at" I replied with a smile and she rolled her eyes.

"You should get dressed, Mary is having a dinner to celebrate the fact you can see" she said

"Really did she tell Matt?" I was actually scared for him to know, he hadn't talked to me since I lost the baby and it hurt of course but I managed to move past both for know at least. 

"She didn't tell him what we were celebrating but she made him come weather he liked it or not...sadly he's being Cecilia" Rebecca said and I rolled my eyes

"Of course he is" I said with a dry laugh, it still stung...he was destined to marry me but wanted her the women who only wanted him for the money he owned.  Sadly he'll loose all that without me..what the hell is he going to do then marry me then cheat on me? Wait that wouldn't surprise me either if he went down that road.

"What you thinking about?" Asked Rebecca as she pulled out something for me to wear, I still wasn't the best at picking things out so I just let her do it for me half the time. She enjoyed it something along the lines she could dress up a doll, I looked in the mirror and still didn't get the reference but I finally could agree with her that I was good looking.

 She enjoyed it something along the lines she could dress up a doll, I looked in the mirror and still didn't get the reference but I finally could agree with her that I was good looking

A/N (I changed what she looked like because the other girl didn't fit, she looked to young and happy.  I felt like this girl looked like she went through some stuff but she's gorgeous don't hate me)