"Yeah, I guess, I'll make you dinner some other time then." I kissed him again. He smiled lifting me up and carrying me my room. We spent the rest of the day hanging out and getting to know more about each other. Since I made breakfast Dave made Lunch Turkey sandwiches. I'm in love with Turkey Sandwiches. I never laughed some much in my life, I like being with Dave. He made me happy. I think I deserve to feel happy right? I lied a bit Dave wasn't a mistake how could he be he's perfect to good for me. "What do you call this?" Dave pointed to me and himself. "Umm.. Two friends sitting down having lunch," I laughed nervous I didn't really get what he was asking. "So were just friends?" "Who occasionally sleep together," Dave scratched the back of his neck, and looked away. "You okay with that." I shrugged. I think I am? "Look Tiff, I like you a lot I can't help the way I feel about you, it doesn't matter to me if you my not feel the same way about me, I care about you, you're constantly on my mind, I want you to be my Girl, It's okay if you’re not ready right now, cause I'm willing to wait for you if you need time...." I placed my finger on his mouth to stop him from talking. "Of course I'll be your girl," I kissed him and he kissed me back. I really do like him. I deserve to be happy for once in my life.  We got ready to go to Teddy’s (drake look a like.) I texted Kasha to make sure she would be there. I walked out my bathroom bumped right into something. I heard Dave’s laughter. "Babe you alright" I rub my head and helped my off the floor. "Yeah," I look at him and look at what he was wearing. I smile and he smiles back at me. "We match." he said it before I could.

     It took us 45mins to get to Teddy's house. He's place was big, a mini mansion the landscape in front of the house was beautiful. Dave parked and got out to open the door for me. Kasha came out to greet us, and pulled me away from Dave telling him we would be in a sec. "What's up Kasha?" she had a worried look on her face. She took a while before speaking. "Before you go in there I have to warn you." I waited while she took in a breath. "Lauren and Brian are here." I had to take in deep breathes to calm my nerves. "You okay?" "Yeah I'm fine, I was bond to see the both of them sooner or later I already seen Brian might as well she her too." Kasha hugged me. "Girl I'm here for you if it's too much I got my car we can leave." I laughed. "Naw I'm good," We walk in the house and I started telling her about me and Dave. "Finally! Ya’ll should‘ve made this official months ago" When we stepped into the big room where everybody was I could feel her eyes on me. I glanced at her direction for a sec. I followed kasha to where Dave and Teddy were. I hugged Teddy "Sup Drake." he laughed and hugged me back "What's good little one." He thought he was funny making fun of my height. I took Dave's cup and took a sip. Umm.. Lemonade. Dave wrapped his arms around my waist pulled me into a kiss. Yeah we kiss a lot I know. "Uhh.. PDA ya'll know that there is like seven rooms in this house ya'll can go get one" Kasha and Teddy laughed, while Dave and I stopped and tired to hide my face I was blushing bright red. I had forgotten that we were surrounded by people I got lost in the moment. "Aww look at her." Teddy had gotten who was near us to look at me. Dave laughed and looked down at me smiling; he winked at me before lifting me up and carrying me bridal style. Everyone laughed. "Put me down," I whined sounding like a child. I hated that everyone had turned there attention to us. "Hey I was only doing what Kasha said." He put me down but still held on to me. Mostly everyone had stopped paying attention but Kasha and Teddy were still laughing. "Damn girl I never knew you could turn so red." "Hey stop laughing at my Girl, I think it's cute."

     Despite the fact that Lauren and Brian were there I was having fun. I got to know more of Dave's friends and they all seemed pretty cool. "So you and Dave huh?" I turned around to find Lauren standing behind me. I was hoping I wouldn't have to talk to her. "Yeah me and Dave." I walked past her heading back to where I was sitting before. Before I could walk too far Lauren grabbed my arm and stopped me. I glared at her letting her know I wasn't happy. She let go and put her hands up as if surrendering. "Listen, I know you still hate me, but I was hoping we could try and be nice when we're around each other, cause we hang with the same group of people now, Dave's my friend and all I'm asking is for us to at least try to get along with each other we don't have to be friends or anything."  I look at her thinking about what she just said, as much as I don't want to. I have to at least try to tolerate her because she's right now that I'm with Dave I'm prob going to be seeing a lot more of her around. "Okay." she smiled as if she were relieved. I walked away and took a sit between Kasha and Dave. Kasha Lean in and whispered "What was that about?" I whispered back.  "I'll tell you later."  

     I don't know how we started playing this game, we where college students still playing hide and seek. I was having fun. All the lights were shut off in Teddy's house and the place was big enough for all of us to hide in. I walked up the stairs and hide in one of the rooms closest to the stairs. I spent a good amount of time hiding in that spot. Until someone walked in a found me; I was it and it was my turn to find everyone. "One...two... three..." after I got to 30 I grabbed the flashlight Teddy gave me, and started searching. Honestly I sucked at this game it’s been 20 mins and still hadn't found anybody yet. Dave came out from where he was hiding laughing at me and Volunteered to be it. I walked and tried to find a new hiding spot. Someone pulled me into one of the rooms. "AHH!" "Hey it's just me." I stopped myself from yelling again. "What do you want?" "So it's like that now." I started to walk out till he pulled me back. Why does everybody keep doing that to me today? I was going to say something till he kissed me. I didn't stop it I kissed him back. I would never think that I would be here right now having a make-out session with Brian. Somehow we got on the bed and his shirt came off. Dave. I pushed him off. "The doors locked nobody's going to walk in don't worry" he tried to kiss me again but I stopped him this time. I took in a few breaths to calm myself down. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" "You kissed me back." I was pissed. "Yeah and I shouldn't have, I regret that I did, you have a girlfriend so what the fuck are you doing kissing me?" he laughed and got up and put his shirt back on. "So she did the same shit to you why do you care? And you're just going to sit there and act like you didn't feel nothing cause I know you did." "Two wrongs don't make a right; I know how it feels to be hurt like that so why would I do it? I have a Boyfriend who I like a lot. I can't believe this. Why would you try something like this?" I got off the bed and in his face; I wanted to punch him right in the face. I admit I did feel something but that's not enough to forget how he did me wrong. He knows I still have some feeling for him and he thinks he could play me like some game. Not this time. "Do you Love him like you love me? Because I know you don't. I never stopped loving you Tiff, and I'm not going to stop. Seeing you with him hurts me. I want you not Lauren." I slapped him I could help it "Are you serious? I LOVED you I don't still love you, and it's none of your business whether I love my Boyfriend or not. I know that I like him that's enough for me right now. and did you think I was going to drop him just because of some words you said but probably don't mean, You can't just play with people like that I'm not a fucking toy. I have feelings I'm real. I'd be stupid to let you back in again. I made that mistake once I’m not going through that again. And if every try that shit with me again I don't care I will personally fuck your whole life up" with that I walk out the room. It seemed like whenever I need him Dave was always there. He was the firs person I saw when I walked out the room and down the hall. "What's wrong babe?" he wipped away my tries. Was I really crying? I shock my head and he held on to me. "Can you bring me home?" He nodded and we walk out and into his car. He texted Teddy goodbye since everyone was still playing the game. We got to my house I told Dave to go back but he wouldn't leave me. I betrayed him tonight I don't deserve him. Should I tell him? He held on to me the whole night. "You know when you're ready I'm hear to listen you could tell me anything, I wanna help you Tiff I love you." I cried harder and held on to him tighter. To good to be true, I don't want to hurt him.                         

 Okay I spent alot of time working on this I hope you all like it...It would be nice to get some comments to let me know what you guys think about it.