Chapter Fortyeight

"You're finally a Uncle." I smiled sitting down on the chair above Riker. Rydel gave birth to a beautiful little girl who is yet to be named, everything went pretty normal but the things she said about Ellington made the things I said about Riker sound like compliments.

Riker laughed looking down at the twins, asleep in his arms "I always thought I'd be a uncle before I become a Dad, especially since Ryde and Ellington have been together for ages but I'm happy with the way things are right now." Riker said looking at me.

I smiled looking down at my hands "I want you to cheat."

"Cheat ? On what ?" Riker laughed.

"Well it's not really cheating in a way but it is at the same time, you said that a bachelor party is about celebrating the guys last day as being single and you're right it is, so be single-"

"Are you breaking up with me until we get married ?" Riker asked.

"No, but I'll break up with you the day before. You can have sex with anyone, you can kiss anyone, you don't have to if you don't want to but you know it's just a possibility that I don't want you to feel guilty about. Get it out of your system." I said making him laugh.

"I feel guilty for looking at someone's ass, why are you pushing the bachelor party ? You can have a bachelorette party, I don't mind." Riker said shaking his head.

"I want you to have fun, I'm not saying go round fucking every girl you see, I was just saying that if a situation comes up, then I don't mind you doing i-"

"I get what you're saying but-"

"You two look like creeps, sat in a van, at night time at a hospital, you look like you just stole two babies." Ross said making me jump.

Riker and Ellington saw the baby girl first but then the twins started crying and so Riker said I'll go sit in the van and get them to calm down and I guess he just liked chilling out here. Riker gets pulled into another world when it's just him and them two, he can have them on his lap for hours and he'll still do stuff.

He has Dad reactions. At Christmas we all played Ice Hockey and Greg wasn't paying attention and Riker grabbed Greg's hood and pulled him out of the way of a flying puck, Gabriella was sat on the couch and nearly fell off, Riker grabbed her inches above the floor, it's like he doesn't even have to look he just knows, his such an amazing Dad.

"Says the one who killed 17 teenagers and liked having sex with dead bodies." I smiled, I don't care what anybody says, Ross is related to Jeffery Dahmer, they look so alike it is scary.

"You're never going to let me live that one down are you ?" Ross asked making me shake my head "Greg has gone around saying my uncle is Jeffery Dahmer, what I want to know is how do you go from Austin and Ally to Teen Beach Movie to being one of the worlds most famous serial killers ?" I asked.

Ross isn't a Disney person anymore and people should start to realise that he is known for other things such as My Friend Dahmer Or R5 even Status Update. He is just doing his job and he shouldn't be categorised by it, he was on Disney Channel and that got his name out but he left that to do other things.

"I honestly don't have an answer for that, why are you two always talking about things ? Like I get you argue a lot more then you should-"

"You wanna keep on insulting our relationship before I kick you in the balls ?" Riker asked.

"I'm not insulting it, when you two had that argument the other day and Greg stayed with us, we could hear you two arguing, it scared Rydel and Moms, Dad was going to get involved because we could hear shit being thrown but it was the fact that Greg just carried on playing in the sand with the twins and said he was used to it that made us realise you two have a fucking problem, your son doesn't care if you argue because it's happened so much that he is used to it, don't get married if that's the case." Ross said walking away.

"Guess it's that bad." Riker said sighing.

We argue a lot and we try avoiding arguing in front of Greg but it is so hard, for the first half hour we can keep it controlled but after that, that's when Riker starts to get angry and loud.

"What do they want us to do ? Plan the fucking thing, oh we can't argue on this day because of this or that, we said we'll work on things and so far, so good." I smiled sitting down behind him putting my arms over his shoulders "it's been two days, well a tiny bit of three." Riker laughed.

"You're an idiot but I love you for it." I said kissing his cheek, sighing as I rested my chin on his shoulder I smiled looking at the twins "can we not celebrate their first birthday ?" I asked making Riker laugh "why ?"

"I don't want to admit they're getting older." I laughed, Riker rolled his eyes moving to the side letting me sit next to him "what stuff did you say when the twins were born about me ?"

"Not the nicest of things I will admit, some of them make me feel a little guilty but I stand by what I said and I blamed you for the entire thing." I said making him laugh "you told me while you were drunk thinking I was Ross, back stabbed me a thousand times and then just mentioned you wanted a baby at that time we didn't know you were pregnant because you then also admitted that you getting pregnant would be a miracle which means my fucking sperm was strong enough for that but isn't now." Riker sighed.

I smiled and hugged him "Ross thinks I can't get pregnant because apparently we had sex too much."

"If he ever has children, I don't even know what will happen." Riker said laughing.

I laughed grabbing his jaw and kissed him, letting my hand slide down to his neck "I just had a really bad urge to kiss you."

"I love you." Riker smiled.

"Kids ruin too much." I laughed hugging him as he looked down at the twins "I know it sounds mean but I think we should take the kids home, Greg was falling asleep, they're asleep. We take them and then come back, get Rydel some clothes and stuff ? get the baby bag-"

"You've got fuck me eyes." I laughed.

"Hey that kiss was kinda hot, I wasn't really expecting it and for once you were in control, took a weight off of my shoulders." Riker laughed making me roll my eyes "and we both know that we both like it when you're in control, well you're not exactly in control you're just the dominating one but I can always take control if I wanted but most of the time I can barely move until I have a shower the next day and I wouldn't want it any other way." I said pecking his lips "I'll go get Greg."

Two more chapters until the third book, do you guys actually like this series ?