Chapter fortysix

Lea POV

"What are you doing ?" I asked as Riker walked into the bedroom "putting a film on, what does it look like I'm doing ?" Riker asked.

Annoying me with your presence. His not only pissed me off by suggesting that I am only with him for the simple fact he has money but it hurt me, a lot. He could be the poorest guy in the world and I wouldn't love him any differently, as long as he never changes his personality, I couldn't care less what he looks like, I couldn't care less how much money there is, I will always love him.

We've known each other since we the day I was born and have been best friends ever since, surely he should know me better by now ?

"There's a huge fucking Tv in the living room." I said looking back at my laptop.

"Well I wanted to watch it in here." Riker said, I sighed shaking my head and got up off bed "Lea don't make me run after you because I will end up hurting you." Riker shouted.

"Too late for tha-ow." I said as I got jumped on, I didn't even hear him come up behind me.

"I told you I would, why did you make me run after you ?" Riker asked sitting on me, what is he 5 ? When Riker and I were younger I was stronger than him and the only way he could keep me down was by sitting on me and he would sit there for a few hours, Moms and Dads found it hilarious so they didn't help me.

"Because you could of easily watched that stupid film in here." I said resting my cheek on the floor, it's not the first time I've been on a floor with my hands tied behind my back.

"It's Rydel's wedding video, I wanted to watch it with you because we weren't arguing, we were laughing and playing with the kids, I wanted to prove the fire was still there we just had to see it for ourselves, I wanted to talk instead of arguing, Lea I am fed up of arguing, the constant screaming and shouting at each other, doors slamming, things being thrown, I'm fed up of this being us. I'm sorry for what I said but it's what I thought inside of my head, I get insecure just like you do, I always constantly worry that you're doing stuff with guys behind my back or you're going to find someone better, someone who can actually get you-"

"I don't care about kids, I care about you. I have three amazing kids thanks to you, I don't need any more and if we do there's ways around it. Riker I love you so much I would never cheat on you, yeah I've looked and gone oh he looks cute or his a looker but it doesn't mean I want to jump in bed with them, can you move now ? You're kinda pressing my womb into a cold, tilted floor and I'm on my period so you know...."

"Sorry." Riker said standing up, pulling me with him "you look at guys ?" Riker asked.

"Yeah, I've seen you look at girls asses and boobs before don't try playing innocent-"

"I'm so-"

"Riker it's fine, you can look it doesn't bother me, as long as you're not kissing and fucking other girls I'm fine with it. I'll share my man in some ways but in others, his mine." I said making him laugh "come here you." Riker said, I smiled and hugged him "I promise you this time for real, we work on things properly."

Riker nodded pecking my lips "why do I have so much stuff to work on ? Us, R5, Nova needs something, his starting to scare Greg a bit."

Nova hasn't been snipped and it's a known fact that some dogs act different before and after the operation, every time Nova humps something we pull him away and it's becoming more frequent, his going for Greg and because his fully grown now he jumps up when he, fucks and because of his height it's scaring Greg, we have a sexually frustrated dog.

"Maybe we could have a baby.." I smiled.

"How did you work that one out ?" Riker asked.

"We get another dog, get him a lady friend but obviously have him done before, do dogs fuck for fun ? I know dolphins do but that's a completely different animal, they're not even pa-"

"Shut the fuck up." Riker laughed going to kiss me as I screamed and pushed him away, pulling away from Nova.

"Give him the pillow, his not got hands so he can't-"

Riker glared at me making me shut up "Nova." Riker whistled pointing to the couch, Nova just walked up to the couch and pulled the pillow off and went start to work "is he digging for gold ?" I asked.

"Trying to hit the jack pot and I feel really awkward watching this." Riker said turning around, I laughed shaking my head as I stroked the back of his hair. I'm jealousy of how amazing his hair is, all of them have nice hair. Ross looks so fluffy I'm going to die. Rocky's hair is a bit short now but still long enough to mess up.

"You could fall asleep with me doing this couldn't you ?" I asked making Riker nod "I'm trying to stay awake now, it's amazing how there are three different types, this type that makes you sleepy, the making out type where you know shit is about to get real hot and then the sex." Riker laughed.

"But I always do this if we kiss, it's like an instantly reaction, you're actually falling asleep, go to bed if you're tired." I laughed.

"I'm not tired though, it just feels really really nice, stop doing it before I fall asleep." Riker laughed hugging me.

"You can wash cum off of that pillow, I ain't touching it." I said making him sigh "if he ever gets a girlfriend she'll dump his ass if he busts that quick, I'm making this worse for myself aren't I ?" He asked, I laughed slowly nodding. He gets things so awkward to the point it can't get better.

"You know when a girl orgasms she cums right ?" I asked making Riker nod "yeah..why ?"

"How do guys not know she's faking it ? Like surely you'd feel it, because the walls tighten." I said Riker looked at me opening and closing his mouth.

"Why would you mention that ? You know I'm not going to sleep until I have an answer." Riker said making me laugh as I pecked his lips "well I'm going to bed, good night, love you." I said smacking his ass as I walked by.

I don't think someone has smacked my ass as much as they have today, Ross came up with a game where you had to smack someone's ass without them feeling it, at first it was hard but when you figured out the ropes it became easy.

"I felt that." Riker said as I walked out of the bathroom with my tooth brush in my mouth "you were supposed to, who you texting at this time ?"

"You alright Mom ?" Riker laughed "I'm texting the guys to see if they could answer your question because it'll bother me, I'm just gonna let Nova out for five minutes then I'll come to bed, don't take my side again." Riker said kissing my cheek.

I can't promise anything...

I'm sorry, my wattpad isn't working 😭 well obviously it is but whenever I try typing a sentence in bold it'll stop after the first word and the same with italic and the speech marks are different also two updates in a few hours ! Only four more chapters 😬