vlogger au pt 2-♡

The morning after the live stream, Zoe announced that she was leaving the apartment.

She needed help.

Zoe never said where she was going or anything.

She turned down a familiar road to the old Hansen house. She and Evan had been here many times before together. Zoe admittedly trusted Heidi with this situation more than her own mother.

"Hey, Zoe..." Heidi said, after she opened the door for Zoe.

"Ms. Hansen... Can I talk to you about something?" she asked.

"You can call me Heidi, and sure..." Heidi replied, letting Zoe in, "What is it?"

"Did you happen to watch our live stream at like, three this morning?" Zoe asked.

"No... what happened?" Heidi asked, concern slightly raising in her voice.

"Well, someone commented on the live stream that Evan and I to kiss... And we did for like... Longer than five seconds, but way less than ten..."

"Do you love him?" Heidi asked.

"I mean, I don't know if Evan loves me... I don't want to screw anything up..." Zoe sighed.

"Honey, Evan loves you. He's not going to say anything either, because he feels the exact same way..."

"How do you know?"

Heidi gave the young girl a "mom look". Heidi knew a lot about her son-more than Evan knew. What she was saying was pretty true, though. Evan was head over heels for Zoe, but he didn't say anything, because he didn't believe that Zoe was into him...

One of them had to confess. The problem was, neither of them knew how.

♡♡♡

"I'm going out..." Zoe said, about a week later.

"Going out to where?" Evan asked. He was still pretty awkward around Zoe since the live, but he was still kind of... normal?

"I'm meeting Alana to get some drinks... Wanna come?" Zoe replied.

"Sure..." Evan replied, awkwardly tagging along.

That night, Evan promised himself that he would be designated driver, but the bar was literally a block away from their apartment. He promised himself one drink, but unfortunately, he broke that promise.

Zoe and Evan were pretty much wasted, but they didn't care. They mostly just kind of flirted with each other without even knowing it. They would mostly make out and drunkenly flirt with each other and go in a cycle of this, until they stumbled home and passed out together on the couch.

Evan was the first to wake up. Zoe was still asleep, pressed up against him.

Gosh, she's so adorable...

Evan started to play around with her hair, but kept his other arm placed around her waist, like it was when he found it. He couldn't remember a thing from the night before, but he knew he and Zoe had to work out their relationship. Sure, they've slept together (Just slept. Nothing else) before, but this time it felt... different.

Zoe woke up about an hour later. The whole time, Evan affectionately watched her sleep, but when she woke up, his heart started to race. For he was terrified of what was to come.

"We need to talk..." Zoe stated. They both sat up next to each other on the couch.

"Zoe, I love you..." Evan kind of brushed out, not knowing what else to say, "I know you probably don't love me back, and that's fine, but you just... need to know..." Evan was slightly crying, but Zoe was having none of that.

"Oh my gosh, don't say that... I love you too," Zoe admitted. She leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips.

This one was a little more than ten seconds, if you were wondering...

They kind of looked at each other for a second, not knowing what to say...

"Where do we go from here?" Evan asked.

♡♡♡

One year later...

"Hey guys, so, today, I'm going to propose to Zoe and I am absolutely terrified..." Evan said into the camera. Evan was hiding in a closet, even though Zoe was at Best Buy getting some equipment for a new video. He was going to post it on their collab channel that they made together. He wasn't lying when he said he was absolutely terrified. Though they had been together for a year, but undeniably in love, he was afraid she would say no. Nonetheless, he planned on doing it later that night. He had the camera set up, but hidden, so Zoe wouldn't freak out.

"Hey, Zoe? Can I talk to you about something?" Evan called to her, his hand, gripping the edge of his shirt. The camera was already on.

"Yeah what is it?" Zoe asked, confused.

"You know I love you more than anything, right?" Evan asked.

"Yeah..."

"An you know I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, right?"

"Yeah... Wait what?"

Evan held Zoe's hand, and got down on his knee

"Zoe Murphy... Will you marry me?"

♡♡♡

"Okay, so today I'm getting married, I'm very excited" Evan said into the camera. He was already dressed and ready, while a couple rooms away, Zoe was jut getting her makeup finished.

"They say that it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding, but you know... screw that because I'll be editing and posting this after the wedding so..." she laughed.

They were both ecstatic to officially tie the knot and be together forever.

♡♡♡

"Okay, hello everybody! So we're doing the gender reveal right now..." a pregnant Zoe said Into The webcam. They were doing a live stream to reveal the gender of their baby to fans, "Neither of us know, because our friend, who did the ultrasound, made us this balloon with pink or blue confetti in it..."

"I'm thinking it's a girl..." Evan said.

"I think it's a boy... no-girl... no... I can't decide..."

People started commenting the gender they thought the baby would be, until the balloon popped,

and little pink pieces of confetti filled the room.

They got the happy ending that everyone wanted