User

~Dust Sans

Not sleeping was making me sluggish, and it showed even though I was possessed because it made Freshes attacks less effective and accurate, even though he couldn't get tired.

Because of this, for some reason my soul was cracking and NOT healing, so I decided to sleep for the heck of it and endure the torture.

Nothing. I woke up, the cracks were healed, no nightmares at all. Huh, weird. I'm just glad I'm not having Nightmares anymore.

Fresh was talking to nightmare, who seemed to either forget or not care that I was in possession, because they were seeming to get along quite nicely. I tensed up. What were they talking about? Did nightmare want to kill me?

I listened in on their conversation. Nightmare was talking to Fresh about keeping me, and saying he didn't care. I loosened up at that statement. Thank god. It was way better being fed off of and kept here than having to kill everyone myself. They were also talking about the host sans as well...I wonder why.

After that, Fresh asked what he was going to do, and Nightmare said he was just going to do what he usually did: Torture AUs and feed off of the Negative ones. They shook hands and Fresh teleported out again.

Why did I even care what was going on around me? So I wouldn't die and have Fresh kill and possess more people of course. Also, I've gotten used to Fresh. Not warmed up to him, but I'm used to protecting him as long as it protects me in the process.

The way he uses my body..It's not my tactics, he likes using the more animal like movements than anything. But hey, it's working. Don't fix something if it aint broke. If I even dare to say, it was better than what I was doing.