The Attempt

~Dust Sans

I didn't even wait for him to respond. I took out my bone and jumped onto Fresh, diving the bone into his arm so he wouldn't be able to move. I got another bone and shoved it in his other arm, the leg, the other leg, you get it. Papyrus just watched intently as I leaned down. "I think I think you think you can get away from me.... KILL me.  No can do bud. Imma find you no matter WHAT HAPPENS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA!!!" I smiled menacingly. "Sorry, lost myself for a sec there. Anyway..." I took off his glasses. The same cracked soul was there, along with another one. Without thinking, I plunged my arm into his eye socket. When I was Lved up, my fingers became more thin and pointed, so it was easy to do this. 

A burning pain traveled up my arm. My smile faded. I just made a TERRIBLE mistake. But, there was no going back now. HE was the one that killed my Pap. HE was the one that made all those Genocide routes... I plunged my arm in further, rummaging around. The pain was all throughout my body now... I felt like collapsing... but I had to find what I was looking for. 

Then I found it and grabbed hold of it.  ALMOST grabbed the wrong one, but it was alright because something was pulling my hand towards the Sans soul but I kept going for the other one.The soul he used to control the other Sans. I smiled, and ripped it out. I twirled it between my fingers. "Oh, so much... POWER...gone to waste on a pitiful THING such as yourself.. hahahaha.... wow..." I then smashed it. I winced. The pain was getting worse every second. My vision started going out of focus and back into focus again over and over. It felt as if I was about to die... I can't die now though.. I slowly let the bones off of the other Sans. That's when the unexpected happened. 

"Heheh... well, that WAS a nice sou-" Something literally jumped from the inside of the other Sans eye socket and into mine before I had any time to react. I yelled and staggered back, scratching at the inside of my eye. It was deep in there. 

My eye flamed up and I fell on my knees, still scratching. I banged my head on the sides of walls, nothing would get it out of my head. I wasn't going to let that slimy little bitch into my eye and try to kill me or control me or whatever he wanted to do with me THAT easily though. It was a dangerous risk, but I had to take it.

I decided to let a little, determination was the feeling, out of me, as a welcome gift to this little ass. I learned for some reason I could control it. Where it flowed to my body, what it did. But this time, I had to let it out into my head, which could melt my face, but I didn't care at this point. I  could hear hissing and popping sounds from the inside of my head then a high pitched screaming as the thing left my head and crawled, very slowly, away.

 If I left it on anymore I would have been dead. I turned off the determination and kept it in my eye again. I slowly walked towards the other Sans. He was looking up at me, staring. "Y-you good? No hurting me? Nice?" Was what I could stutter. He nodded, and all I could say was  "heh...g-good..." Before collapsing to the ground and passing out.