Emotionless

~Dust Sans

After my conversation with "Geno"(Aka undead skeleton), a few more days passed. Then, when I had just finished tearing off the humans head, Fresh darted out of the trees, falling to his knees, begging for mercy such and such blah blah blah. I just stood there. "Heheheh....welp, you heard Geno. I cant kill ya, so why even try. I'm just happy I can kill all of THESE wonderful radstars. Radstars? The heck..." 

"I-I know I'm not askin ya that broski bruh! I-I was askin if I could....could... I know its somethin stupid but.... can I take souls from here? It'll just be one... and I'm not sure if you'll lemme.... b-but I need yo bros soul to keep me goin m8..." He winced. I don't know what for, but I saw that he was in pain. Of course, I didn't care.

 I smiled widely."HehehehHAHAHAHAAHAHAheheh..... Hes not my bro anymore..... Sure, whatever, take him for all I care. you really think I CARE about these people in this AU? Pfft. Don't make me LAUGH." My eyes narrowed. "I don't feel anything for ANYONE anymore....BUDDY."

".....wowzars.....uhhhm....er.....thanks! I think." He winced again and I kicked him away from me. "Go funk yourself. And if you try ANYTHING other then killing Pap in this AU.... MY Pap and I will be waiting. You. Sick. Funk." 

His glasses changed to Un-rad. "...........................................WELP BYE BROSKI!" He Tped out. 

I sighed and waited for the human or Chara to reset. It did. And sure enough, when I went to kill Pap, I didn't have too, he was already gone. Papyrus turned to me and said, "I'm not sure about letting this 'Fresh' into our AU to kill, well, me. What if he decides to kill everyone else in the process?"

"I'm not too sure either Papy, but if it means getting to the human or Chara to kill faster, I'm ALL for it."

"Ok...."

From that point on I didn't even realize that I had to kill Pap. Some resets I had to kill him, others Fresh did. Didn't care, really. Worked out fine for me, Papyrus soon learned to like it.