DBK

Thx fur over 400 readz my dudes!!

~Geno Sans

A few weeks had passed. I asked Ink who the heck dust was, and, he said nothing. Just looked down, and went back to "training" Fresh not to kill. He's been teaching Fresh that you don't need souls for energy, and you dont need to kill to be able to live. Error, of course, hated this idea, but I got him to agree that if Fresh slips up once he's gonna die. So Fresh has been extra careful not to hurt anyone. Of course we had to surround him when we went anywhere to make sure, but y'know we didn't go far. Just to an AU to grab some stuff then back again.

When I asked Ink again who the heck this Dust was, he told me that dust was from a Genocide timeline that Fresh had created, and he went insane due to the resets and all the Genocide. I looked down this time. "Genocide, huh. Heheh. I regret helpin you get Fresh outta the situation now."

"F-fresh is doing good now! Right Fresh?" He nodded. I sighed. "Welp, I'm gonna go. I'm not dealing with any of this bull shoes righ-....urg, Fresh......" He could censor people, and it got real annoying. But hey, it's better than him killin people. He just smiled and gave me the gun symbol with hands Bull and said, "Ey, saying un-rad words ain't rad. They r called un-fresh words for a reason." I rolled my eyes and Teleported. 

When I got to Dusttale, I was surprised. Everything was gone, dead, dust. There was so much dust in the air from it I could hardly breathe. Did the human do this...? Then, in the middle of all the dust, I saw him. He had his hood up like before, back turned to me, laughing hysterically, grabbing the edges of his hood and pulling like it would shield him from whatever it was that he was afraid of. I slightly stepped forward, and said, " So... this is your Genocide timeline huh."

He paused and didn't turn around. Then he chuckled. "S-so you're the guy I heard when I l-left that madhouse... H-hear that Pap!!! He finally showed up!!" He turned, and that was the first time I ever saw his face. It had a crazed look to it, with one eye surrounded in blue and red while the other one was surrounded in just red. We stared at eachother for a while. He was as much surprised as I looked as I was at the way he looked.

 I said, "So, Chara got'cha, huh.....typical. Guess if I didn't get sucked into the save screen I would've gone insane also I guess. Don't blame ya. Genocide is the worst. Pacifist routes are hard to find nowadays."

He stared at me. "P-pacifist.... whats a pacifist route?" He's been in the Genocide timeline for so long he even forgot what a Pacifist route was... "Well, its not something you're gonna see for a loooong time." 

"Hmph. In that case. Leave me alone. I have a human to kill."

"Nnnnnope."

"WHAT?"

"I needed to ask you somethin, a favor, if you will."

"Oh my god the fuck is it."

"Make sure that CHARA gets it, not the human."

".....Theres no way I can do that."

"Really now? Why not."

"*Sigh*... Charas a funking ghost. How am I supposed to kill it without killing the radhole of a-... huh? The dunk is going on with my freshking talk?"

"Oh my god."

Fresh was here somewhere, I dunno where, but he was. 

Dust shrugged. "heheh... Wow, that never used to happen before.  That's real stupid. Well. Whatever. As I was saying, I cant funking kill Chara without harming the human. Its impossible."

"Well, true. But I'm just sayin. Try to be a tad bit more.... I know its hard... but be not all killy all the time, ok? At least not in other AUs. Some people dont need to see a skeleton rampaging around laughing and killing stuff, ok?"

"I'm not promising you on that one, heheh. But, if I do decide to go anywhere, I guess I'll give you a holler, mk?"

"Hmph. Well, let me give you some friendly advice. When you fight Charas...."

He stared.

"Don't BECOME one. Ok?"

".......heheh....well. Is that all? Anything ELSE you wanted to tell me? Pap is getting bored."

"Wait, Pap-"

"Yeah Papy is-.... nevermind." He turned his back to me. "You wouldn't understand. Leave. Now. Go. I'm starting to wonder if I killed another Sans if I would gain more LV."

"Heh, ok. Also, be nice around Fresh, ok? He's tryin his hardest not to kill right now."

"MRK- uh ok sure whatever."

"Good." I teleported away back to Ink. Ink still had Fresh with him, so I guess he either Tped back here real quick before I did or something else stupid. I stared at them and sat down next to them. "So..." Ink said, "How'd it go?"

"Oh, It went FANTASTIC."

"Aw, I bet it wasn't that bad!"

"*sigh* You were right, heheh. He IS insane."

"He's just... misunderstood. Kinda like Fresh!" He smiled. "I know this is weird, but I'm actually kinda happy you didn't let Error kill him back there!"

"Heheh, well. Y'know. I might think Charas stupid, but I don't believe in killin those that don't deserve it. And since you thought he didn't deserve it, he doesn't."

"Thanks!" 

Fresh was quiet throughout all this.  I just hope I can get Dust to stop trying to kill people out of his universe.