Help

~Dust Sans

 Nightmare was confused when we got back because I refused to destroy any AU. I begged him, pleaded with him even, for me to be released, but he just smiled wider and said some things along the lines of "Well, I guess you need some more of it." He plunged a tentacle into my chest, what he always did when he was angry with me,  and I got filled with that feeling of fear again. I had gotten used to it, so whenever he did it I just went mute. But its what he does to me after that I can't take.

Once the fear settled in he chained me up to the wall, there were 4 clamp-like cuffs welded to the wall just for me, I feel so special. Anyway, he put both of my arms on the top clamps and shoved my legs into the bottom clamps and locked them and walked off. 

Weeks. That's how long he put me in there in that state. Fed me nothing but fear, and hatred. I never wanted this. I didn't want this. Then one time nightmare came back with Fresh and the other Sans that I saved from him, with Geno impaled on one of his tentacles somehow. He tied up the other Sans next to me, set Geno down on the other side of me, who was limp throughout all this, but when Nightmare set him down he sputtered and scrambled to sit up, clutching his chest.

Nightmare and Fresh started having a conversation while I was just hanging there, wishing I was dead. The other  Sans was trying to talk to me, again, I didn't know what he was asking or saying because my hearing was all jacked up, but I wish I could talk to him. I knew exactly what I wanted to say, I wanted to tell him about nightmare, how he's a complete jack ass, how I just wanted to die. But what came out I couldn't control. I knew perfectly well on what was going on around me, just I couldn't express that I did. I just wanted to stop myself from doing these things, but I couldn't. It was so painful, not physically, but mentally.

So I kept quiet for a bit before finally blurting something random out. It didn't have anything to do with anything, I don't even know what I said. But whatever it was, it was random enough to where the other Sans shut up. 

I can't help it, I just wanted to talk to someone, but I couldn't without sounding like a maniac....