Triple AAA

~Dust Sans

It was a classic AU, and not surprisingly Fresh killed Papyrus and shoves his soul in the first chance he got. He was stocking up on souls, travelling to any AU whatsoever to kill a Papyrus and then kinda like tucked his soul away in one of his hoodie pockets.

It was weird. I decided to warn Sans at least once with the glasses, and if he didn't get the hint, his fault. Considered it a test of the Sans intelligence or trust, I guess.

Of course, the never noticed, stupid fools. Fresh teleported everywhere, some were parties others just to kill stuff. It's all he ever did.

It got fucking boring. Hm....

I decided that being his host was better than him finding the other Sans. Plus, I was better for him, I had Leveled up blasters and stuff. It was right for him to pick me. As long as he had me, I knew others wouldn't get hurt. But I'd still have fun with him.

Then I saw Ink again.... He tried to keep me hostage the last time we met, so fuck him. I knew Fresh was ready for a fight, so was Ink, I guess Fresh said something or....something, because they started fighting again.

My god, I didn't know Ink was this good at fighting. But I was LVed up, and I was better, so Fresh came out on top and he left with minor injuries.

Jeeeezz.....was he testing me out? Or was he just fighting for the heck of it? Either way, let him. I liked it.