Transferred

OOOOOoooOOOOooooOOOOoOh 900 reads almost there :D 

~Geno Sans

I had to get Error out of the way before I could well take Fresh and put him in a new body. But no matter how hard I tried to get Error to leave, he insisted on staying because I teleported away last time he left and he wasn't going to let it happen again. So, I sighed and said that he would like what I was doing at first anyway. Error looked confused, so I told him to hold Fresh down for me while I did something. Error was even more confused but smiled and shot strings at Fresh, Fresh barely able to dodge, and with the next wave of strings, he was tied up from the neck down. Perfect. 

I walked up to him and got out the claw thing(I called it the PC(Parasite catcher)) and the net. As I suspected, when I plunged the claw thing into his eye he started freaking out and throwing souls at me and I caught both with the net. I handed it to Error, who was still confused, and brought the parasite out, trapped in between the the claws of the PC of which was made out of the same material of Errors cage because I harvested a bit from the cage. I put the host's soul back into his body, but not the other one. That was for the parasite. The host was sleeping, which was normal for a guy who didn't have to do anything for like weeks, months even. I told Error to take the host somewhere safe and grabbed the net from him.

Error was really confused by this point, so I told him that I would text him or something when I got to where I needed to be and to just do what I said, He just nodded and grabbed the host and left. I teleported back to the void with the Parasite and shoved him into the husk of a body and put the soul in with him and shut the cage and watched while recording his movement.

At first, the body was limp, not doing anything, so from the souls I 'borrowed' from error, I shoved another one, that I made sure was a Sans(since the other soul was already a Papyrus),  into the body and went back out and waited again. I know that the parasite was used to having two souls. Still, no movement. I waited for like what seemed like hours, texting Error what I was doing because I was bored as hell. Error texted back saying I was a stupid idiot and...other things, but he didn't care anymore, as long as he doesn't have to see the parasites face again. I texted back saying too bad and powered down my phone. 

After a bit the body started moving, and sat up, with the 'Fresh' clothes now on him. I smiled and started taking notes. Maybe he didn't like, or didn't want, to be in the body I made for him. Welp, he's gonna have to deal with it. "Now," I said,  trying to be as calm as possible, "You're gonna answer some more questions. This time it's not a request." 

I asked him several questions, about whether he could do things or not, such as attack, and other things. I told him to stand up and walk around the cage. He was confused, but since I guess I looked like I was about to kill anybody at any second he obliged. He walked around it normally, like it wasn't even a body I had made. Good. So he could control it. I wrote this down and then asked him a final question before I let him go. 

"Where was Ink when you last saw him?"