Resolute

~Geno Sans

I untinged the determination from the Dust tale and got out the determination from the other AU, and an observation I had found right away was that the Dust tale determination glowed brighter for some reason.

I took a bit of each determination and watched closely as I introduced them to each other.

The Dust tale determination was absorbing the regular determination, swathing it around in the center of it before the regular determination literally became the Dust tale determination.

So the Dust tale determination, even though it was also created in a lab, was more powerful than the regular AUs determination even though they were basically the same thing. Interesting.

Now I really wanted to harvest the determination from the Dust tale Sans, to see if it was more powerful than the artificial Dust tale determination. But, I didn't know if taking a bit of it would harm him or not. Or how to get a bit of it.

I had to somehow take a piece of determination that emanated from the Dust Sans eye, but how? Nightmare had him. The only way to get any determination even if I had anything(which I did) to get it would be to make a stupid "deal" with Nightmare for something stupid. Wait....You know what, that's exactly what I'm gonna do.