Together

oml 800 reads ok broskis XD

~Geno Sans

Nightmare was smiling, and we all looked at him with confusion. I muttered, "The heck are you doing here." He answered, " The same as you three. Just here to be here."

".....Wheres Dust...."

He smiled even wider as he said, "Oh, he's behind you.

I felt something pierce into my back and come out my chest, and it was Dusts bone thing. I just looked at it and back and nightmare and said, "You never learn, do you?"

"Maybe, maybe not. This is just so you don't interfere with what I'm about to do."

Dust shoved me to the ground and pinned a few more bones into my body laughing as he did it, the bones going through me into the ground like pins. Since I was pinned with my back up, I couldn't really see anything or move, but I saw that Ink and Fresh were staring at me. Ink with horror, Fresh with, well, no expression really. 

"What? I'm just pinned to the ground. No big deal."

I could hear nightmare, who was behind me, say, "Oh, 'No big deal', eh? Well, we'll see how you respond to this."

I Felt something pierce into my back again, but this time it had a cold sensation to it a bit. It took me a bit to realize he plunged one of his tentacles into me. I just smiled, still pinned of course, but whatever. "You really are stupid. I've been through enough torture and other things, and you think I'm actually afraid of things? Heheh, no, I'm not, not even death."

Nightmare responded with, "Really now? Well, I guess I'll have to leave it in for a longer duration until it gets to your pathetic little excuse for a soul, huh? The only reason why I'm not doing this to Ink. Heh. Well. I guess I have to." 

The sensation went through me again, but this time it lifted me up off of the bones into the air and I could feel it searching around for what was left of my soul.  If he found it, I was done for. Yes I couldn't die, but if anything even got near my soul intending to do damage, I was done for.  When it finally did, it circled around it for a bit before closing in. I closed my eyes and went limp. This is it. I guess I have no possible way of getting out of this one.

Then an arrow shot through the tentacle nightmare was using to hold me up, and it evaporated, Nightmare yelled in pain and I fell to the ground. Fresh came to help me up for god knows what reason, I'll put those in my notes. But When I looked up, I saw that it was Dream. This time he looked different, he had stars in his eyes, the aura around him glowing so bright even I could see it. 

Nightmare screamed, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!?!" And teleported the Dust Sans away who was oddly swaying back and fourth not attacking anyone but laughing his head off. Nightmare then put all of his attention at Dream, throwing tentacles here and there, Dream dodging all of them and shooting some more arrows, this time hitting Nightmare straight into the chest. Nightmare screamed in pain and evaporated completely. Was he dead? No, nightmare can't die, Dream just made him dissipate. 

Once that was over, Dreams eyes turned back to normal and he smiled and asked if everyone was ok. I mumbled that I was fine, and Ink hugged Dream and thanked him. Dream responded with, "Well, what are friends for? We always help each other out no matter what the cost!"

I saw Fresh wince at the word, "Friends". So much stuff happened today I needed to get this into my notes NOW, or else I wouldn't remember much of it. I said I needed to go somewhere, Ink looked confused, Dream said fine, and Fresh just stared at me. I backed away and teleported to where I was keeping all of the notes and wrote some more things down.

Now, why I was doing this, was to see if I could make Fresh a body he doesn't need to harvest. Just to stay in and keep souls in to feed off of so he doesn't turn to dust. Also, Trying to figure out why he was still hanging out with us, and knowing how to defeat him if he ever fought was a big purpose of the subject too. I wrote down that he doesn't understand the purpose of friends, and is there a way to learn? I also wrote down that if fear was the only thing he felt, it could be used against him in a way, in case things get out of hand. I also drew the proportions for his new body if I could make it in time.

Now I can make new bodies for people, no joke. I found out how to from another experiment, but I never really used it after that. Now I have to, considering the fact that Freshes host is going to die if I don't. 

The hard thing was, Fresh was getting onto me, I could tell. Error came back eventually and told me that he was somewhat sorry about his earlier actions. Now, when it comes to me, I'm the only one he says sorry to. So I said it was fine. 

I had studied Ink and Error when we first met too, and wrote down notes for them. They were just beyond Freshes notes, if Fresh had gone further into the void he would have found them. That's also how I knew that Ink had no soul, and he used his vials for holding feelings. After that Ink and Error knew that they couldn't keep anything from me, because I would find out sooner or later.