The death.(Prologue)

Sans waited for Papyrus at Snowdin. Then, out of the blue, a flower popped up.

Sans: Ugh, whaddya want now Flowey?

Flowey: Oh, you know, that human.... you shouldn't have left it with PAPYRUS. You know.... it killed Toriel, the person who took care of it and blocked me from killing it?

Sans: Wait WHAT! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS EARLIER!

  Flowey: Oh you know... I LIKE DEATH?

Sans teleported to where he saw that Papyrus was going. What he saw in the distance was Papyrus's scarf, and the human standing in front of the scarf, confused.

Sans: no no no no......

He ran to the scarf.

Sans: NO.... PAPS YOU CAN'T BE DEAD. YOU CAN'T... KID, WHY DID YOU DO THIS?

Human:.... I... I didn't do it. I swear.

Sans looked at the human surprised. This was the first time he ever heard the human talk at all.

Sans: so you DO speak, hm. Welp. Who else coulda done it. 

Human: I just walked up to him like this. He was already dead when I found him. 

Sans: ...a lil birdie told me that you killed Tori. Is that true?

Human: whos Tori?

Sans: Toriel.

Human: Oh. No, not at all. 

Sans: hmph. Ok then...

Human: I swear I didn't do it I was still over by the trees before someone probably killed him.  

Sans: ....thats no exuse for whoever did this. Turn out your pockets.

The human did just that, and besides a whole ton of pie and other foods, there was a knife. 

Sans picked up the knife. It had no sign of dust on it. At all, actually. 

Sans: Hm. Ok, I believe you. But what sicko would want my Paps dead? He didn't do anything.... Flowey maybe? Nah, he's too weak at the moment. 

Human: You know... I could just... *reaches for the reset button*

Sans: NO KID WAIT! 

Human: You can see me at the reset?

Sans: yes. I just wanna find out who did this to Pap first ok? And get my revenge.

Human: Ok.... if you wanna reset talk to me I guess.