Animal

~Geno Sans

Once I was done resting, I told the host Sans that he still needed his rest, and that I would go search for whoever Fresh was. He was hesitant at first, but then nodded, and I set off.

Then I finally found Fresh. He was in a new body, and we just stared at eachother for a bit. His glasses were flashing new messages this time, guess it changes with the type of Sans. Wait....there was something different about him. He seemed to be in a more frail, agile body, and his hands....

That was what made me get it. The dust Sans, he had possessed him. No wonder he and the parasite was missing. Welp, nothing I could do about it now, my parasite grabber was destroyed along with everything that the Dust had gotten into.

I decided to attack. There was nothing else I could do. The Fresh seemed to barely dodge at my first few, like he had just possessed him. But I knew this wasn't true.

He then started to dodge a bit better, and better, and even better, until he was starting to dodge like a cat would if water was getting sprayed at it(and if it had magical speed and teleportation powers).

Then he pushed off of a wall and lunged at me. I dodged, but I didn't see the blaster that was coming at me. I felt the heat of it before I teleported out just in time into the void, forgetting that the host sans was still there.

He was staring at me, and I asked, "what?" and answered it myself when I saw my clothes were completely scorched. Like I had gotten into a fight with a dragon. Half of my jacket was ripped off and my shirt had large holes in it the edges of them brimming with red fire marks, same for my shorts.

I shrugged and re-coded my clothing to where they were back to their original form, and didn't tell the host Sans that it was Dust. It would only make things worse for him I could tell, and I didn't want him stressing.