Yandere anna nishikinomiya x male reader (lemon)

Start from the beginning

She slowy used her finger to the liguid dripping out of her and checked it.

She lowered her fingers again and rubbed her pussy making her let out a moan by pleasure.

She started rubbing herself making a loud moan, being a little curioes and inserted a finger in herself sending a wave of pleasure through her body.

She covered her own mouth to muffle the moans and added another finger fingering herself fast.

Thinking about you made her speed up moaning louder behind her hand thinking about you as her fingers slided in her dripping pussy over and over again.

With one final muffled moan she felt her juices leak out of her more then normal with one massive flash of pleasure.

Anna gasped waiting for her climax to die down then she pulled her juices covered fingers out knowing one thing.

You made her like this

And she wanted more

(Timeskip to your apparment)

You walked into your apparment after a day of school throwing your backpack on the couch and sat down.

You decided to be lazy and ordered a pizza then turned the tv on to watch the news and some comedy central.

A few hours later you went to bed stripping to your boxers since it was warm and crawled on your bed falling asleep.

Unknown to you somebody had followed you home and waited for you to be asleep before somehow managing to open your door and get inside closing the door behind her.

Anna sneaked into your bedroom and looked at you seeing you laying in just your boxers on the bed making her extremely wet and horny.

Anna : my senpai ~

She stripped herself naked showing her nicely rounded and grown breasts, her slender figure, long legs and shaved pussy.

She crawled into the bed and lay ontop of you tracing her hands over your chest and stomach slowy with her warm hands.

You slowy opended your eyes and yawned opening your eyes to see Anna blushing face right above yours making you jump a little.

(Y/n) : ANNA !!!!!!!!!!!
Anna : hello Senpai.... im sorry i woke you up

You opended your mouth to say something but then felt her press her breasts against your chest making you become a little hot with your dick growing hard.

(Y/n) : a-anna what are you doing ?
Anna : you..... you make me feel so weird senpai..... you make me leak love nectar every time you cross my mind and i know that i want your love nectar and share mine

It took 3 seconds to realise she was talking about cumm.

(Y/n) : w-what !?

Anna didn't respond looking down feeling the tent in your boxers poke her leg getting her curiously.

She lowered her hand to your boxers to pull them down being stopped by your hand gripping her wrist.