Star wars rebels : sabine wren x mandalorian captain male reader

(In this story your the captain of a ship full of trained mercenaries or pirates using them to steal from the empire and make a lot of money also doing whatever you can to be a thorn in their side)

You also wear a deathwatch outfit black with red stripes and having the dark saber taken from your home)

The crew of the ghost climbed the last wall of a imperial depot full of rescources ships or crates with different stuff but the ghost was after one ship who could possible contain stole artifacts from different spieces like human, wookie, twi'lek all placed in one ship to be delivered to a museum in a imperial planet but first it needed to make a stop here to pick up the last artifact. Okay most artifacts were sold by the rightfull owners but those people or aliens were put in tight positions.
Erza : and you see the ship ?
Sabine : yeah over there (poinst to a transport ship in the far corner) time to return this things back to their rightfull owners.

All of them nodded ready to put the plan to action when Sabine saw some figures hiding behind a few crates, she regonised you in
mandalorian armor with a blue skinned twi'lek behind you and other.. lets call them soldiers behind you in strong black armor having your symbol on the right side of their chest plate.
Sabine : wait over there.... lets watch.
Kanan : Sabine we need the ships.
Sabine : please i have a feeling and i really want to watch this.

The sighned and agreed watching how you and your team talked then all sneaked to the same ship they needed, you waited behind a different ship grabbing two supressed pistols from their holsters together with the twi'lek. You two nodded and both made both a single shot with your dual handguns making one low glow silent shot killing all four guards at the ship with four fast headshots each making two.

You two highfived and sneaked infront of the ship sending two men in While the rest guarded the outside when suddenly somenody inside spoke and you ordered the rest to move up. Two stayed behind to guard the ship while you the twi'lek and more soldiers sneaked through the depot killing a few stormstroopers while moving to a small building.

You used your jetpack jumping intop of a ship and started jumping over then using your gun to shoot them quickly from above.
You landed ontop of a ship above a few stormtroopers four of them standing next to each other, you jumped down shooting one in the head and landed slicing a different dtormtrooper head off then spinned around killing the third with a slice through the chest then fired your gun in the last throath making him drop on his knees and get a lightsaber through the head.

You did a handsignal causing a few soldiers from different spieces to move with you to the buildings throwing in a few smoke grenades and then killed whoever came outside also whoever stayed inside to get to the console to lower the defences and allow the ship to take off.

You all returned to the ship still undetected by the stormtroopers still alive who ever spotted you was already death, the ghost crew decided to comfort your team so they jumped down running to the ship getting the two teams to hold each other under gunpoint or for you kanan and Erza lightsaber point.
Kanan : sorry but those artifacts belong to their rightfull owners.
(Y/n) : thats true thats why i am selling them back for a finding reward (looks at Sabine) and hello Sabine.
Sabine : sup (y/n) how did you get that dark lightsaber ?
(Y/n) : gift from the sister of the dead gueen when she found out i was gonna do this to piss off the empire... she happend to know his location so after a very weird adventure i got myself a nice piece of weapon..... anyway sorry but we're first having a shedule so we're just going to go.
Kanan : not gonna happen.

Just when he said that a squad of stormtroopers arrived on the scene finding a death body of a stormtrooper and all of you talking by the ship.
Stormtrooper : over there !!

You rolled your eyes and deflected a shot back to a stormtrooper walking inside hearing your men getting in with you protecting the cargo bay while you went to the cockpit. The ghost crew took cover behind a ship watching how target ship floated off the ground and turned around to leave the depot.
Zed : guess we lost.
Erza : yeah hey sabi..... wait where is Sabine ?

You piloted the ship out of the planet surface to your own personal ship matching a Imperial cruiser only with more cannons and a more pirate look to it when Sabine was pushed in the cockpit without her guns by Vette your twi'lek friend.
Vette : she accidently came with us.... what should we do ?
(Y/n) : (sigh) you can go i trust her just call her friends in a few hours and give them the coordinates to pick her up when we have sold the artifacts,

Vette nodded and left you two alone, Sabine smiled and removed her helmet showing you her new look.
(Y/n) : did something with your hair ?
Sabine : oh what nice for you to notice (sarcasm)

She went behind your seat and pressed the auto-pilot button over your shoulder to do the landing, she turned you around and sat on your lap facing you while she wrapped her arms around your neck.
(Y/n) : your friends seemed suprised so you never told about your old ex-boyfriend.
Sabine : what you mean with ex we never broke up
(Y/n) : true but you did just disepear so wayt else do i have to assume ?
Sabine : true but... if its help i thought about you
(Y/n) : (happy sigh) i thought about you too.

She smiled and leaned forward kissing you on the lips, you turned the kiss a bit more passionet carresing her face and feeling her hair everything just like you remembert. Sabine smiled happy to see you again after so long, she never wanted to leave you bebind but she could't let the empire go on all she thanked every star in the space for letting you two meet again.
Sabine : (pulls away) you know we could start to meet up again... i don't have to go right away they can do without me for a while
(Y/n) : fine but you stay away from our armory.

Sabine chuckled kissing you again when you two landed in the hangar.... guess it was time for your crew with about 100-200 members to finally meet the girlfriend of their boss they heard so much about.