Bleach : orihime x male reader x rangiku

This was reguested by terry122895 after guessing right on my rvb story so enjoy terry
This was one of the many good pictures i could find.
it was either this or them in bikini's or a naked Rangiku on orihime but then most people would have died of nose bleeds seeing that so not to get sued im gonna use this.

A guy with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes was laying ontop of a building taking a nap until his phone waked him up.

(Y/n) : what does toshiro want ? Hello

Toshiro : (y/n) did you see Rangiku or Orihime anywhere ?
(Y/n) : not really im checking for hollows so you don't have to remember ? You tried Patrick ?

Toshiro : yeah and he said the same thing. The girls just dispearing it seems. Rangiku and i are having a project but i can't find her anywhere so i called Orihime but she is also nowhere.

(Y/n) : they show up soon enough.

Toshiro : yeah Rangiku drunk (hangs up)

You laughed thinking he could be right and stood up when you felt a large number of hollows entering the area.

(Y/n) : lets start the fun.

You runned over the buildings wondering how Rangiku and Orihime were doing. You reached the place and found a park with hollows everywhere and your friend Patrick already killing some with his dual swords on chains.
You smirked and changed your Zanpakutō into a scythe and then gained the power of shadow and you jumped of the building landing in a shadow and went in if it was water.

Then you appeared again under a hollow and cut right through him just when he was about to kill a jogger.
(Y/n) : you better run dude.

You turned around and blockted the strike from a big hollow and pushed him back jumped up ans sliced him in two and disepeared again in the shadows to dodge the five hollws jumping at you. You came back spinning with your scythe killing them and tossed it like a boomerang into a big group and caught it when it came back.

Patrick was doing a good job also he just spinned making a tornado with his sword and killed about 10 before he tossed both his chains into a big one and pulled him down to kill him. He smirked and gave you a small wave if nothing happend.

Patrick : hey (y/n) how are you doing ?

(Y/n) : good but Rangiku and Orihime are missing did you see them ?

Patrick : no i have been busy with Yoruichi and soi-fong.

(Y/n) : yeah i believe that... how are they doing ?
Patrick : well Yoruichi is kinda lazy but im not complaining im always lazy and soi-fong is busy with something else but im not sure what.

You jumped up making two hollows bash against each other and killed them both to finish this fight. You smiled after a good fight and returned your zanpakuto to normal.

(Y/n) : well i wish you the best but i gotta go home.

Patrick : sure see you later and don't worry they show up eventually like always.

You nodded and he ran of so you decide to just go home yourself and jumped ontop of a building and started running enjoying the city view and quickly make you way home(but it was actually a rent house) and walked inside.
Orihime and rangiku : hey (y/n)

You looked up and found the missing woman on your couch just watching movie but why were they doing that IN YOUR HOME ?

(Y/n) : how did you two get in ?!!

Rangiku : oh i maked a copy of your house keys for emergency's

(Y/n) : then what was the emergency ?
Rangiku : nothing we wanted to pay you visit.

You smacked your own forehead and joined the woman's on the couch atleast feeling better that Orihime felt bad for doing this judging from the nervous look she gave you. You felt both woman slide pretty close to you close enough that your hips almost touched.

Rangiku : so how was your day ?

(Y/n) : good but what about you two ? Toshiro said you 'disepeared'

Orihime : we where just in the city looking around.

Rangiku : Toshiro is just worrying to much about me im a full grown beautiful woman who know how to take care of herself.

You chuckled and lay back on the couch feeling both girls also lay back but again came a bit closer that your hips were now touching. They both lay suddenly there heads on your shoulders and lay against you. You felt very uncomvertable because of there chest pressed against your arms.

Orihime : sorry (y/n) your just comfy. You mind ?

(Y/n) : no... Its o-okay

Rangiku : good because this is so warm and nice

You blushed when the girls lay back against you both smiling with small blushes while your face was as red as blood.

You tried to feel comvertable but with two very actractive woman laying against you it was almost impossible. One point orihime yawned and hugged your arm taking it between her breasts and you used all your streng not to get a nose bleed and scare them away.

They both suddenly smiled and kissed your cheeks turing up the heat.

(Y/n) : why did you two do that ?

Orihime : your just so cute when your blushing.

Rangiku : yeah and i guess we don't need to worry and tell you why we are really here.

Orihime : you see the thing is we both...

Rangiku : love you and we decide because we like you and each other we can share you.

You looked at the both of them and the thought was almost enough to make you get a nosebleed.

(Y/n) : r-reall-ly ? This ain't a joke ?

Rangiku : of course not ! Orihime is like a sister to me and i don't wanna lose you or her so why not share ?

Orihime : yeah we love you and if you wants this we be happy share you.

(Y/n) : g-girls of course i want this both of you are beautiful and amazing why would't i want the two of you te be my girlsfriends ? Im right now the luckest guy in the world.

Rangiku : well your about you get even more lucky.

Orihime kissed you on the lips sweet and gente while running her hand through your hair while Rangiku was rough and passion while she felt your chest. You parted and kept kissing the woman's for about a half our and then both girls fell asleep using you as a pillow.
(Y/n) thought : i love my live.

Sure you do happy terry ? I am