Mass effect andromeda : Peebee x male reader

Mass effect andromeda rap... support the maker i do now own This song somebody else does and earns all the credit

You and Peebee runned through the halls of the old remnant vault running away from a army of destroyers and observers trying to catch you.

You used your jetpack jumping up to spin in mid air hurling a cobra into a destroyer in front of the entire remnant army chasing you slowed down by the huge destroyer being blown into another destroyer making a road block of wrecks and explosions.

You landed on the ground starting to get tired lucky you and Peebee almost reached the exit. Peebee needed you to watch her back/help her as she explored a massive Remnant vault that held a secret.

You two found the secret being a old cube like the one's before all when Peebee collected it it activated the defences that spawned the army chasing you out for the cube.
Peebee : they really want it back
(Y/n) : you think !!!?

You and Peebee rounded a corner shooting a few assembler trying to stop you then made it to the gravity elevator, you used your backslash to protect Peebee as she activated the elevator to send you two up gunfire flying all around as you two escaped.

You and Peebee breathed out relieved to have gotten out getting back to the surface in one piece and one treasure richer.

You breathed out relieved and walked out the vault entrance to the Nomad standing there in the blazing heat of Eleedan all you made Sam activate the cooling system to crawl right in and cool of on the driver seat as Peebee followed suit and closed the door behind you.

She sat behind you breathing out wiping some sweat of her forehead before grabbing two water bottles she left behind in the Nomad and gave you one before she drinked her own.

You smiled and turned the seat around to face Peebee drinking the refreshing water even thought it was a little warm it was better then nothing.

You stopped and lay back in your seat watching Peebee drink her own water then study the strange remnant device on her lap looking for any clue how it worked. Peebee always amazed you with how smart she was and how good she could handle the remnant.

It sometimes felt like yesterday you met her when she jumped ontop of you helped you activate the first vault then became a part of your crew.

She never would admit it but you knew Peebee was happy with the crew and deep inside wanted to stick around for as long as possible.

Even Lexi........probaly

It would be a lie if you told yourself that you and Peebee were just friends... okay you two were friends but deep inside you wanted to be more with her but Peebee did not seem to want any 'strings' and that broke your heart.

You wanted a relationship that lasted and full of love not a one night stand which you refused from Peebee even thought you wanted to accept.

Peebee remained working on the device not getting irrirated she had no clue how it worked it made it only more fun for her to solve it and be the first to understand the remnant.

She saw you looking at her from the corners of her eyes and smiled acting like she was still focusing 100% on the device.

Peebee wasn't sure what attracted her so much to you.

Maybe she liked you because you were her ticket to understanding remnant.

Maybe she liked your personality.

Or who knew maybe she just liked it you weren't so easy to get.

No matter what Peebee was attracted to you and loved your company weird for her since she was a lone wolf but..... if it was you she would let you follow her anywhere and she would follow you no matter what. 

Peebee sighned and placed the device on the seat next to her and then looked at you disepointed you had turned the chair around and were preparing to head back.

Peebee got behind your chair and wrapped her arms over your shoulders looking over your head at the controls.

Peebee : you know if your tired i can drive
(Y/n) : no
Peebee : ah come on

You chuckled and turned the chair around to face Peebee who pouted crossing her arms over her chest.

Peebee : why not
(Y/n) : because this is a expensive vehicle and you never drove before
Peebee : never did you but you were fine
(Y/n) : barely i nearly kept crashing

Peebee rolled her eyes and looked down at you.

(Y/n) : so whats with the device ?
Peebee : probaly same like the one before but i can't tell without studying it.

You nodded your head and tried to turn your chair around to drive back but Peebee turned it so you faced her again all this time she sat on your lap facing you and her arms around your neck.

Peebee : don't tell me you wanna get back to the tempest so fast to get rid of me ?
(Y/n) : of course it its just....
Peebee : im kidding (y/n) relax

You shook your head with a smile looking up into Peebee eyes who looked back in yours.

Peebee : and.... thanks for coming with me you saved my ass
(Y/n) : its okay your my friend
Peebee : yeah... friend
(Y/n) : something wrong Peebee ?
Peebee : well....... say honest Ryder what you think of me
(Y/n) : huh ?
Peebee : never did anybody do so much for me.... you took me into the Tempest helped me build Poc and even helped me get her back... you do so much for me just because your my friend ?
(Y/n) : yeah.....
Peebee : come on Ryder don't bullshit me i can tell there is something else..... (y/n) do you love me ?

You looked a little emberrassed but it now or never so you nodded your head making Peebee smile and lean down her lips inches away from your own lips.

Peebee : well.... i like you too

You smiled brightly and looked into Peebee eyes as she leaned down and kissed you on the lips. You sinked in the kiss wrapping your arms around Peebee waist moving your lips with her.

Peebee was pretty skilled and even thought you weren't so expierenced Peebee was taken back how good you were... maybe the best kisser she ever met.

You two pulled after a lot of minutes of making out that felt like heaven for you two.

Peebee : (y/n).... i changed my mind i want strings i want all the strings !
(Y/n) : really ? (Peebee nods) while... i want strings too

Peebee smiled again and kissed you again on the lips.

(Y/n) thought : never thought i would be kissing a girl in a strange galaxy where it is trouble from the beginning but here i am kissing the girl who used not to want strings.... guess life is a mystery but... it feels like home

The end

While that was fun i think Peebee is my favorite mass effect character and it was time somebody made a one shot with her

Mass effect andromeda ain't a bad game it had glicthes and could use improvement but this is either my favorite or second favorite game

Can't wait for dlc's or a second andromeda game but for now....

I hope you enjoyed/vote/comment

Btw lately i have been into rp a lot so im here looking for a few active rp books

Andromeda rp book (duh)

Bleach rp book

Dc or marvel rp books

Let me know if you know one thats active.

Bye