Starship troopers invasion : Captain carmen ibanez x male reader (lemon)

You sighned knocking on your captain room door after somebody on the bridge ordered you to bring her a report of her ship.

The report stood on a small devide like a ipad for work.

Nobody else wanted to do it since your captain has been very..... on the edge so to speak.

She had been dealing for months with Carl who tried to take her ship from her for something he had planned a experiment probaly.

You sighned and knocked again hearing the shower turn off this time meaning Carmen would be there in a few seconds.

Like expected she soon opended the door with a towel around her wet body her hair dripping.

Carmen : yes
(Y/n) : a report for you ma'am

Carmen took the small device you had report on from you being sure to hold her towel up.

She looked at it growling slighty seeing a small piece of rock that hit her ship did more damage then she had thought.

Carmen : dammit (irritated sigh)
(Y/n) : don't worry about it ma'am its not your problem but the workers
Carmen : buts its mine ship !!!!..... (sigh) im sorry (y/n) I shouldn't raise my voice
(Y/n) : its okay....... we all know you had a lot to deal with lately.

She nodded her head throwing the report on her bed then looked at you.

Carmen : yeah that bastard won't give up.... worst is he is slowy getting his will they are already trying to come with me about a replacement ship

You nodded your head not surprised.

Even though a douch Carl was one of the smartes and most powerfull men around its only obvious he gets what he wants so long its in order to end the war.

Carmen signned and sat on her bed moving a her wet hair away from infront of her face.

You wish you could help but you had no idea how.

(Y/n) : should i leave captain
Carmen : no stay.... and its Carmen when we're off duty (y/n)... we're friends after all

You nodded and stepped in her room looking around not surprised how clean and well ordered it was.

You sat down next to Carmen who didn't look up her gaze stuck to the floor.

(Y/n) : can i help ?
Carmen : how ?
(Y/n) : maybe i can get you something to drink or calm your nerve

Carmen shook her head knowing it wouldn't work when she was this stressed.

You remained silent kinda hoping she would say something bur Carmen remained silent staring at the ground.

(Y/n) : captain don't worry...... im sure you can keep your ship... carl has power but your the most stubborn

Carmen smiled knowing that was true already from her child years she was a stubborn one.

Carmen : thanks (y/n)

She looked at you right in the eyes she loved so much feeling your own eyes stare into hers.

If you two were in a trance you both leaned in and kissed each other on the lips.

Carmen moaned from your lips on hers already feeling some weight slide off her shoulders and some muscles loosen up.

You both moved your lips against each other eyes closed savoring the moment for 5 minutes then pulled back.

Carmen : (y/n) i know im your captain but.... but i love you
(Y/n) : i love you too Carmen.... i follow you to the very end

She smiled and kissed you again savoring your lips all deep inside she knew she wanted more.

She stood up and locked the door standing infront of you holding her towel up.

Carmen : (y/n)..... can you help me relieve some stress ?

You blushed knowing very well what she meant

You nodded your head like giving Carmen the order to take her towel off showing her wet and naked body.

Her skin was smooth and wet from the shower.

Her breasts were nicely rounded with two pink nipples where a drop of water fell down from on.

Her ass was nice too something you really wanted to give a good spanking sometime.

She sat on your lap moving her hands under your shirt to touch your chest then took your shirt off and unbuckled your pants pulling it off along side your boxers.

She stared at your member surprised it was so fast already so long and hard.

You grabbed her hips and lay her down on the bed with you ontop kissing her neck.

Carmen moaned placing one hand in your hair to feel it between her fingers feeling your lips trail up and down her neck.

Your cock was ready to be slammed in her entrance all first you let your hands roam her legs, hips, waist then her breasts taking her breasts in your two hands and sqeeuzed them.

Carmen moaned feeling her sofr boobs being sqeeuzed by her lover your cock poking her pussy a little making her even more aroused then before.

Carmen : (y/n)..... give me it ~

You nodded and pushed your cock through her pussy lips into her pussy moaning from feeling her warm walls clench around your cock as you slowy started trusting.

Carmen gasped in pleasure her hands on your chest feeling your big cock move back and forth in her pussy at a steady pace.

Her walls clenched tight around it sending waves of pleasure through both of your bodies.

You sped up making Carmem boobs bounce with every hard slam of your cock.

She wrapped her legs around your waist and her arms around your neck staring at you with a lusty/horny look

Carmen : don't hold back (y/n) ~

You nodded and went full speed and force slamming your cock over and over in her pussy making her take every inch.

Carmen and you moaned in bliss over the sound of skin slapping together.

Feeling your climax approach you grabbed her hips and slammed your cock fully in her pussy the moment her walls tightend around it covering it in her juices.

You fired your cumm in her pussy slowy filling it up it leaked out of her all Carmen didn't care she just panted staring at the ceiling amazed how amazing that felt.

You pecked her lips and pulled out falling on your sides next to her.

You moved one hand over her stomach and breasts softly cupping them in your hands.

Carmen gave a low moan and pecked your cheek.

Carmen : thank you....... i feel that all the stress has melted away from me
(Y/n) : your welcome (smiles

Carmen smiled back and got ontop of you placing your hands on her breasts.

Carmen : just know i might need a lot more relieve later ~

You smiled and nodded pinching her nipple.

Carmen leaned down and kissed your lips suddenly no longer worrying about her ship.

All she could think about was you.