Mortal kombat : cassie cage x male reader x jaqcui briggs

(Your a soldier under sonya blade command, with the dangers of demonic forces you joined the army since volentures where accepted with open arms.)

You looked over the ship the team was locked away you were suppossed to guard talking to your boss over the radio, when the team was dispatched Sonya wanted eyes on their process from more then the team it self and since you were friends with her daughter and her friend because you kept being their victims when they wanted to spare you got the job to follow them in silence delivering your raports to Sonya herself.

Currenly you were holding the radio away from your ear to not hear Sonya rant.
(Y/n) : (places the radio back against your ear) done ?
Sony : yeah..... listen soldier i need them out of there but i can't risk to start a war.... sneak inside knife only take of all gear that can be lead to us to destroy it and get my team out of there.
(Y/n) :...... am not a assassin or. Sneaker 
Sonya : no your a soldier just get them out and they can fight their self a way out.

You sighed knowing you had no option then to obey so you took of your soldier gear keeping the knife, suppressed machine gun/handgun hoping this would go well. You waited for the right moment taking your time with sneaking past the guards knowing where they were because you spied on this place for a while.

You saw two guards at the stairs one going down the other one standing guard at the stairs so you sneaked behind him stabbing him quickly in the throath then threw his body to the side making your way down. The guy threw everybody their food when he heard a footstep behind him getting your knife right in his eye killing him without a sound, you quickly pulled the keys from his belt before the body dropped down.
Cassie : (y/n) ?
(Y/n) : hey Cassie... nice job (applause)
Cassie : (cross arms) funny..... can you get me out ?
(Y/n) : sure
Jacqui : may i asume that general Blade didn't trust us alone so she send you to spies on us ?
(Y/n) : what !!....  no she trust your team entirely (nods your head yes while saying that unlocking Cassie door)

You freed the others just when there was a scream from outside.
(Y/n) : i forgot about the body
Cassie : guess we're fighting our way out

The guys went outside first leaving you three alone, Cassie pecked your right cheek Jacqui your left cheek making you blush and them giggle at the sight of your face saying a quick thanks for saving them going outside to battle.

You shook the shock off running after them seeing the group already fighting some enemies when two soldiers tried to attack you.
You caught the sword arm slicing the guy throath spilling his blood over the ground then you turned around throwing the knife in the throath of the second.

You retrieved the knife running after the group who beated the enemies now running away to safety. You runned right behind them far away from the people wanting you death to start the way to the base all soon you all needed to stop to catch your breath.
(Y/n) : that was fun
Cassie : yeah now back to base..... and thanks again for coming to get us (y/n)
(Y/n) : anytime Cassie

Timeskip to the final battle

You lay on the ground blood running out your nose after Kitana kicked your ass, you tagged along with the team to the sky temple trying to hold off the revenants only Kitana was much more skilled you. You held her off long enough but at the end she sliced your arm then beated you up to the point you almost passed out.

You had no idea how long you lay there but when you slowy regained consciousness Cassie and Jacqui were sitting in their knees next to you trying to wake up.
Jacqui : (y/n) your awake already ?
(Y/n) : yeah that bitch can strike........ did we win ?
Cassie : yeah we won
(Y/n) : then let me sleep

The two girls gave each other a smile forcing you back on your feet also giving you a napkin for your nose, it calmed you to see the sky back to normal again telling you the girls were right they won.
(Y/n) : good job girls
Cassie : thanks its what i do
Jacqui : now your just cocky

The other girl smirked blowing a bubble.

You three walked over to the edge sitting down with your feet over the edge while you all looked out over the horizon.
(Y/n) : what more did i miss ?
Cassie : seems i got the same super power as my dad, raider restored everything back the way it was, oh i also had a family moment
(Y/n) : thats nice

You leaned back with the girls next to all of you just enjoying the silence for a while.

Silence

Silence

Silence

Silence

Cassie : okay im bored what now ?
(Y/n) : i don't know what can you all do at a old ancient sky temple ?

Cassie and Jacqui shared a look smirks slowy appearing on their faces while they looked at you, you still looking out over the horizon everything returning to normal.
Cassie : while i know something fun
Jacqui : me too

Cassie grabbed your face turning your face to her then puckered her lips pressing her lips against yours while Jacqui grabbed your arm holding it against her chest while Cassie made out with you.
Cassie lips tasted a little bubblegum obvious but it tasted great her lips were so soft tasting so good you closed your eyes wrapping your free arm around her slender waist kissing her back feeling Cassie hands move from your cheek to your chest.

Cassie parted your lips using her teeth to cut her bubblegum in two then grabbed one giving it with her tongue placing it on yours giving one slow lick at it then pulled back winking at you. Jacqui took her turn making you look at her then she kissed you on the lips tasting like something you could't place your finger in all you still enjoyed.

She used one hand to rub your cheek while smashing her lips into yours her eyes closed just like Cassie in bliss of the feeling of your wet lips smacking against her.
Cassie smiled leaning to your neck and started kissing it while you made out with Jacqui.

Jacqui pulled away blowing a bubble with the bubblegum she stole from you.
Jacqui : well that kinda cured my boredom
Cassie : yeah its a great cure..... all i am addicted now
(Y/n) :............

The girls smiled both grabbing a arm to hold snuggling into your sides watching you collect yourself.
(Y/n) : im not sure... what to say
Cassie : while we do...... you wanna know the reason why we always made you spare against us, trained with you and always came to say hey
Jacqui : the first time we met you we liked you for a reason we can't understand but don't care
Cassie : of course we knew about the other which made us kinda hostile to each other for a while until we came to a agreement.
Jacqui : we decided to share you.... im willing to give this a try
Cassie : and so am i if you think you can handle the two of us.
(Y/n) :......... wow
Cassie/Jacqui : (smile) your in ?
(Y/n) :..... hell yeah

The girls smiled both pecking your cheek then took turns kissing you while the sun lowered himself behind you giving the three of you a romantic air

Good ?
Bad ?

Should i make a lemon out of this ?
Let me know with votes and with the comments