Rwby : emerald x male reader

Emerald let out a fustrated scream and kicked a barrel down in the warehous lucky being alone. She could't take mercury teasing anymore about having a crush on you. You joined the group a few weeks back when Cinder found you in a bar after beating down 10 men in less then a minute and you joined because you could live with a roof above you head.

You used to be a bounty-hunter and just spend all of your money but Cinder promised that for a few jobs you could stay with them.

She released her breath and just sat on a crate massaging her head hating Mercury for two things
1 : he didn't let it go
2 : he was right about her crush.

She fell in love with you after you caught her trying to steal from you but you were so cool about it and said next time better.... and that she would have to think about a apology if she wanted her bracelet back.

She took you to a small cafe were they sold cheap coffee, what was meant to just get her bracelet back ended up in a actually fun day with hanging out with you from drinking coffee or seeing who could steal better that ended in a tie.

After that you two hang out with going to the city of just working together. The longer she spend with you the bigger the feelings became and she soon realised that she was in love. Mercury caught the hints soon never stopped teasing her with 'so are you gonna spend the night in your room or his' or 'you are a thief but it seems he is a better one because he stole your heart' and sometimes said he was gonna yell her secret of the roofs.

She felt her anger returning and just started to kick the crate to release her anger and boy did the crate get it.
Emerald : stupid mercury, stupid mercury, could you shut up for at least a few minutes ?!

She gave the crate a final kick but she was kicking a metal crate.
Emerald : OW OW OW !!!
(Y/n) : your okay emerald ?

She froze and turned to the door finding you staring at her with a concerned look on your face.

You were worried because you loved her back (unknown to you that she loved you) and watched out for her. You loved her ever since you joined and just stole her bracelet to get a chance of knowing her and it worked. You just loved her personality and didn't mind her red eyes and green hair but actually thought she was hot.

Emerald : oh yeah im totally fine !
She blushed because she was caught and to make matters worse by her crush.
(Y/n) : then why were you yelling OW !?
Emerald : oh i j-just b-ump-ped with my toe a-against-t a c-crate !

You didn't believe her and walked closer increasing her blush and nervously.
(Y/n) : you sure ? Your face is complete red.

You fell her forehead with the back of your hand but it seemed to make it worse.
(Y/n) thought : she is only blushing harder ! Could it be what Mercury said be true ?

You took the both of you sit down on a crate and got the two of some water. You just took two cups with water and walked back but caught what Emerald whispered to herself.
Emerald : calm down why are you so worried, okay you love him but Emerald sustrai ain't gonna be a stuttering mess.

You stopped death in your tracks and hid behind some crates to process this.
She loved you, she loved you ! You felt like the happiest man on heart knowing that she loved you back and it wad the perfect time to confess when nobody was around,

You decide to first tease her a bit before confessing and gathered all your courage together and rejoined the green haired girl.
Emerald : thanks

She took the cup and drinked but you just kept staring at her with a smile. She caught the stare and blushed under it unawere that you heard what she said.
Emerald : what your looking at idiot !? Is there something on my face ?
(Y/n) : no there is nothing on your beautiful face
Emerald : what ?!

She blushed a thousand shades of red and back away not sure if she heard you.
Emerald : im sorry but i think i heard you wrong.
(Y/n) : no you didn't

You stood up and walked to her with a flirty smile while she backed-away from you until her back hit the crate and you cornered her.
(Y/n) : i said you have a beautiful face.

Her mouth opended and closed not sure how to respond and you just thought it was amazing seeing her nervous and blushing because of him.
Emerald : n-n-no i-i-i don't !
(Y/n) : yes you do with your red smooth skin red eyes that pierce a man soul and then the hair that reminds me of spring with the colour of grass.

Emerald felt the heat to face like it was a sun and her knees fell like jelly feeling.... vulnerable but in a good way.

She tried to get away but you just found it too good so you kept her where she stood.
Emerald : w-whats w-wrong-g w-with y-you-u ?

You just smiled and brought your mouth next to her ear.
(Y/n) : i heard what you said.

Her eyes went wide with shock but she did't happy but angry replacing her blush with a scrowl.
Emerald : YOU LITTLE.... !

She kicked you were the sun doesn't shine and then tossed you over her shoulder in a pile of crates.
(Y/n) : AAHHH WHAT THE HELL EMERALD ! 
Emerald : YOU THINK ITS FUNNY TO PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS !? WELL GO TO HELL !!

She turned around and stormed to the door but you understood why she acted like that, she though you were playing with her but you didn't..... like that

You jumped on your feet and grabbed her shoulders spinning her around feeling her eyes lighthed with anger burning your soul to his very core, worse then Cinder could ever do.
Emerald : LET,ME,GO !!
(Y/n) : emerald you don't understand !
Emerald : OH REALLY !? WHAT DO I NOT UNDERSTAND ?

You were scared for sure but placed a hand on her cheek and wrapped the other around her waist to press her against you.
(Y/n) : i didn't tease you because i wanted to play with your feelings ! I thought seeing your blushing is kinda cute because,because, because.... (deep breath) I LOVE YOU

She she taken back by the sudden confession feeling the anger leaving a warm sensation and a fast beating heart.
Emerald : R-r-really ?
(Y/n) : yes... after day one i loved you because you are... you, your not afraid to say what you think, can take care of yourself, your hot and smart.

She smiled with a blush hearing your confession and was happy you liked her and thought she was that kinds of good things. Nobody ever said that to her or would even touch her so caring.

She wrapped her arms around your neck and kissed you on the lips with a lot of passion and love letting her feelings pour out like a waterfall.

She forced you to walk against a crate and jumped ontop of you bringing you ontop of the crate never stopping making out with the girl of your dreams. You two parted staring in her red orbs with your own (e/c) one's
Emerald : i love you too (y/n) ever since i met you.
(Y/n) : im so happy to hear that Emerald .

You two went on with your make-out session in your own world until Mercury walked in to ruin the moment for you two
Mercury : hey Emerald your cooled down !? Wow !

He spotted you two on top of the crate stopping the kissing much to yours and Emerald annoyings.
Emerald : would you mind to leave ?
Mercury : not before i get a picture for blackmail.

He grabbed his scroll but Emerald grabbed her gun and shot the scroll to pieces and then fired around Mercury to scare him away.
(Y/n) : you know he is gonna tell everybody right !
Emerald : of course but then atleast the girls know your taking.

You smiled and continue kissing her again feeling that live would be amazing for the two of you.