Berserk : Casca x guts brother reader (lemon)

You groaned helping a few soldiers carry a wounded soldier into the tents for medical help, your entire camp was a mess more bandits came to hunt you all down and killed more of who ever was left and nearly burned the tent containing the food and water.
(Y/n) thought : i wish you were here Guts

You were Guts brother, you were the only one who saw what your 'father' actually was and all Guts did was defend himself that why you protected him and fled with him after since that you were most of the time under Guts care who taught you how to survive and how to wield a greatsword.

You both joined the band of the hawk but you decided it was better to stay not wanting to give up what you fought so hard for, Guts respected that and glady left you in the band of the hawk care so long it lasted because soon after you were all traitors because Griffith could't keep it in his pants.

Now you were trying to keep the team together with was left trying your best to make it better for Casca who had it hard enough with having the entire leadership thrown on her shoulders after Guts left and her old leader is currently being tortured. You sighned tiredly walking to Casca tent grabbing a tray with food along the way because you were hungry from all the fighting.

You first told her you were coming in before actually entering the tent seeing her sitting tired herself at the table looking down at some raports send by her scouts, you placed the tray with still some food left on the table hoping she would eat but she just shook her head giving you a smile since you cared for her then returned sadly back to looking at the raports.

Casca : how many did we lose ?

You sighned sitting down on her bed placing your blood stained greatsword against the end of the bed.
(Y/n) : 26... 7 wounded
Casca : damm...... you okay ?
(Y/n) : yeah...... everybody is worried for you

Casca sighned placing her head in both her hands looking down looking now sad she had to worry that her army believed she wasn't capeble of ordering them.
Casca : im fine
(Y/n) : bullshit...... Casca when did last slept ?
Casca : (turns around glaring at you) im fine we has time to sleep when she has a army to rule against impossible ods
(Y/n) : Griffith
Casca : well im not Griffith (stand up)
(Y/n) : excacly he is gone and your all we have and if you work yourself death....... if the best need to sleep Casca or else you will grow too tired and we're all fucked...... please just lay down a and rest we be fine without you for a few hours so you can rest.

Casca sighned not in the mood to fight not with you since you have been caring for her ever since everything went down, she took her armor off leaving her clothes on then moved under the covers. You tried to leave but Casca came up grabbing your wrist asking you to keep a eye on her so she wasn't alone and wake her up when it was time.

You smiled sitting by the end of the bed grabbing a cloth from your pocket to start cleaning your sword listening to Casca soft breathing a calming noise.
(Y/n) thought : have nice dreams Casa you earned them

You looked at the entrance for a second thinking about your brother hoping he was doing okay but knowing Guts he was probaly like you cleaning his sword or maybe even fighting, you still missed having him around you had a new family know but Guts was your brother, you still remembert what you told him when he told you he was leaving to fight for his own goal or better said to find his own path. 
(Y/n) : whatever you choose you stay my brother Guts...... you do what feel right and i keep this fools alive.... don't worry the band of the hawk will stand tall so long im here

You smiled chuckling to yourself how hard you broke that promise.... stood tall ?..... HA you guys may have been high in the sky above everybody but you were shot down doomed to crash losing feather as you falled and risking a safe landing for a guy who may have helped you to the top but ended up getting you all in this mess.

All because he slept with the princess because he could't handle one general leave.... that general was your brother but you don't go around fucking noble womans.... sadly. You shook that thought out of your head smiling looking down at Casca sleeping form with a smile knowing she might have taken everything the hardest spending all her time in keeping all of you alive while you sat here cracking jokes.

You shook your head knowing it was best if you stood guard outside leaning over Casca form to peck her forehead ready to walk when she grabbed your wrist oulling you by surprise ontop of her then spinned you two around so she was ontop glaring down at you with your sword landing on the ground in the background.
Casca : what were you doing
(Y/n) : uuum what are you doing ?
Casca :.... you just pecked my forehead
(Y/n) : yeah so what i just showed a little affection and it seems you can use it

Casca huffed looking into your eyes when she lowered her gaze to your chest knowing she indeed could use some affection.
Casca : well thanks its nice structure.......... (y/n) do you think i can do this ?
(Y/n) : yes... i would't be here if i didn't trust you Casca you more capeble then anybody else in this entire camp.

Casca smiled leaning down to wrap her arms around your neck hugging you which you returned a little uneasy letting her hug you for a while before she whispered something in your ear.
Casca : (y/n) thank you for always beeing there for me..... after everything went to shit you didn't change and gave everybody a shoulder to lean on and give hope to the band of the hawk... to me
(Y/n) : im here for you Casca so long you want me to be
Casca : i know...... i might sometimes be a bitch but i always want you around me.....

You two moved a little so you can look in each other eyes noses touching hot breaths in each other faces, you both moved your faces so you could press your lips together in a very hungry kiss moving your lips heavy against each other with you holding her hips.

Casca pulled back looking down at you with a hungry look and a blush covering her face, she moved her hands to pull your armor off leaving you in your normol clothes which she took off also letting you take her own clothes off leaving you two nude Casca ontop feeling your dick between her ass cheeks.

Casca kissed you on the lips moving so your dick was at her entrance the tip just between her lips, she pulled back looking you in the eyes as she dropped down breaking her barrier making her out her teeth together clawing in your chest feeling you rub her hip and back comforting waiting for her to adjust.

She nodded her head moving her hips up and down supporting herself by keeping her hands on your chest first placing your hands on her breasts so you could sqeeuze them as she bounced ontop of you moaning feeling you slide between her warm and wet walls trying to sqeeuze you dry from all your cum.

You moaned every time your cock went deep inside of her her walls extremly tight around your rock hard cock slamming with every bounce the entire way inside of her hardly and rought just like you and Casca liked it.

You moved your hips in sync with her taking her nipples between your fingers pinching them making Casca moan moving faster and faster looking down at you with a lustfull look. You moved one of your hands over Casca back to grab a handfull of her ass giving it a sqeeuze on the same time you trusted roughly making Casca moan loudly.

You started to breath heavy feeling her climax approaching just like you.

You moved up so you sat up with Casca moving on your lap staring into your eyes as you helped her up and down on your cock before you pulled her in for a kiss forcing her the entire way down so your cock was to the base inside of her when you fired your cum into her pussy filling her up.

Casca moaned against your lips her walls sqeeuzing you dry, you lay back down with Casca ontop of you keeping your dick inside of her even when you finshed just staring in her eyes looking quite satisfied right now. Casca kissed your lips muttering something of ' you were incredible' then lay her head on your chest with a smile feeling you wrap you arms around her sweaty and warm body moving the covers of you two then lay entirely down falling asleep with Casca ontop of you sweat and warm but in love.