Tomb raider : samantha x male reader

(The song belongs to Machinima and i do not own tomb raider)

Rain stormed down on a big island in the middle of nowhere the wreck of a ship was being ripped apart in his dangerous waters making his remains all crash into the island it self if some inviseble force was gathering it for his or her own purpose.

Somewhere on a beach of the island was a guy walking 1.75 talk with messy brown hair and grey/green eyes who dragged the body of his best friend out the waters.

His friend had (h/c) hair and (e/c) you could have seen if they weren't close (y/n) being knocked out.

(Y/n) and his friend Patrick met at collega being the outsider all the two hanged out a lot having each other back through every horrible exams they faced.

The difference between them was that Patrick mosty stayed his room until he met (y/n) who took the guy into town visiting some or the best nightclubs.

It was there the two guys met the two girls Lara and Samantha finding out they were on the college they became close friends so close that (y/n) somehow convinced Patrick that the two went aboard the expiditions looking for Yamatai all that went down hill so fast when they got close.

Patrick : come on Pat it be fun adventure and hanging out with the girls of our dream...... you get your shot... this be our moment he said.. i should have left you to drown.

He dropped his friend on the ground when there was a good distance letting himself fall on his butt recovering from one hell of a swim his friend laying there motionless when he suddenly shot up gasping for breath.

(Y/n) : (gasp) what happend !?

Patrick : ship was hit by a storm now we're stranded on a island in the middle of nowhere with no idea where the others are or if they survived. I found you floating in the water almost ready to drown so i dragged you to shore and now (breaths in) no idea

(Y/n) : thanks but promise me you didn't give me mouth to mouth

Patrick : i think we both rather die

(Y/n) : lets die with diginity (drags his body next to his friend) thanks bro

Patrick : anytime but look it was fine and all but you never told me it was gonna end like this asshole
(Y/n) : i honestly did not expect this.

The two lay there watching the storm tear their ship apart all slowy it started to die down.

(Y/n) stood up telling they better should look for the others when out of nowhere they were attacked by a bunch of people having weapons. They were with 5, three holding assault rifles the other two had machetes.

Guy : hands where we can see them
(Y/n) : we're innocents !!! 
Guy : shut up your coming with us

The two guys raised their hands in surrender watching the five move closer the guys with melee weapons walked to them first all (y/n) didn't trust them waiting for them to get close then punched the first guy in the face suprising the other three who aimed their gun but (y/n) kicked sand in their eyes so they were blinded then he tackled the first gunner while Patrick took his chance shoulder bashing the guy with the machete.

(Y/n) punched the gunner in his face over and over again knocking him out all the the second guy threw (y/n) off his friend on the ground where that guy aimed his gun at the boy when Patrick jumped the guy from the side saving (y/n) who used his chance to grab some hand throwing it into the eyes of the guys with machete coming for him then tackled the third gunner.