Star wars : padme x male reader

Alien/star wars crossover

Padme piloted her ship through light speed traveling to a separatist ship however this belonged to a high ranked leader of a planet who wanted to switch sides and Padme was send to make sure they would join the Replublic. She did not agree to her bodyguards however two clones in white/red carrying the standard 17-DC blasters with them came anyway.

Padme made sure everything was ready having practiced the entire conversation in her head believing deep in her heart the leader would join the Replublic and they could end this war already. Padme took a deep breath readying herself for the conversation looking out the window as they got out of light speed.

Padme gasped seeing the ship the leader was on was indeed a separatist ship all there was a second ship connected to his side all judging from the damage on the separatist ship the other ship had attacked and entered with force. She quickly activated the cloaking systems of her ship to be undetected moving her ship on the other side of the separatist ship so the different ship won't see her.

Padme : they are attacked
Clone : should we retreat or report ?
Padme : no.... we have to look for the leader without him the planet won't switch sides
Clone : then what are we gonna do ?
Padme : we enter the ship undetected and find the leader... save him

The clones nodded standing ready by the door as Padme flew the ship to a small emergency airlock without alerting anybody, she took a another deep breath grabbing her own blaster from her belt against her will. Padme got to the door aiming her blaster ahead as the door opended first entered by the clones then Padme.

The clones used the airlock to enter a hallway taking lead with Padme behind them being very carefully, they walked through a few empty halls hearing nothing else then the sound of the ship it self no sound of battle droids or the crew of the separatist ship. The clones rounded a corner seeing something that made then lower their weapons staring shocked what they saw in the hall.

Padme followed them getting a look herself at the hall.

The hall walls were covered in a strange stuff Padme never had seen before made out saliva and resin it seemed acting as a kind of cocoon for a few crew members trapped inside with holes in their chests. Padme covered her mouth looking at the death corpses of the crew members looking like their death was not peacefull.

Separatist droids were ripped apart or shot down laying on the ground uncared for all they did miss all of their blasters if those were scavenged by the attackers.
Padme : who could have done this ?

Padme walked ahead the clones now guarding her back as she checked the bodies or battle wounds, Padme carefully checked the body of a male Gungan who had been shot in the arm then dragged and sticked to the wall. Padme felt she hit something with her feet making her look down giving a disgusted groan picking something from the floor up.

Facehugger