Chapter 32: Telling the past scouts

Mizuki woke with a large smile on her face, she was desperate to get to school to see the girls. Pulling the sheets from her body Mizuki walked to the bathroom to begin her morning routine, she had a quick shower and then changed into her school uniform. Zeke yawned and looked up at her as she was getting ready.

"Morning Zeke." Mizuki said to him as she brushed her hair.

"Morning, how i it you can wake up so early every morning?" Zeke asked jumping onto her bed next to Luna P.

"Habit, I've been getting up early for school for so many years that my body just knows when to wake up." Mizuki replied adding the final hair clip into her odango.

Mizuki picked up Zeke and then walked into the main room of the house, Taiki and Yaten were already in the living room watching tv while they were eating their breakfast.

"Where's Seiya?" Mizuki asked.

"Still fast asleep." Yaten said sighing. "He'll never get ready for school at this rate."

"I might be able to help with that." Mizuki said darkly.

Letting Zeke jump to the floor Mizuki walked into the kitchen, grabbing a jug she began to fill it with ice cold water from the fridge. Walking from the kitchen Mizuki placed a finger over her mouth while Taiki and Yaten tried not to laugh, opening the door to Seiya's room quietly Mizuki saw the sleeping form of her future father. Smirking Mizuki began to slowly pour the cold water over his face, he began to fidget and move until he shot bolt upright with his now wet hair sticking to his head.

"What's going on?!" He yelled and Mizuki could hear Taiki and Yaten laughing from inside the living room, the best part was that Seiya hadn't noticed her. He angrily pushed off the sheets and went storming into the living room and began to shout at Taiki and Yaten who were laughing uncontrollably. While Seiya was yelling at them Mizuki walked quietly into the kitchen where she removed all of the evidence and began to make her breakfast, she heard her name so kept a calm face while a shivering Seiya came into the kitchen.

"Mizuki was it you who poured water over me?" He asked wiping some water from his nose.

"You really think that I would do something like that?" Mizuki asked innocently.

"I don't know...for some reason I feel like you can be really mischievous..." Seiya said crossing his arms over his chest.

Mizuki looked down and then pulled her hands over her face making sure to cover her mouth, she then began to pretend to cry.

"You don't believe me!" Mizuki cried.

Seiya's face flushed red as he saw what he'd done.

"N-no! I believe you!" Seiya yelled waving his hands in front of his face, he was getting more and more flustered. That was when Mizuki burst out laughing, she couldn't hold it in any longer. Seiya looked shocked but then began to chuckle himself, he didn't know how but Mizuki never failed to make him smile. "Maybe we should get you a job in acting, you're really good at it."

"I try." Mizuki said curtsying.

After everyone had eaten breakfast the four Kou's set off for school, the car was already waiting for them as they left the apartment block so they climbed in and set off for school. Once they pulled up a crowd of girls were surrounding the car, Mizuki managed to squeeze past the girls and then began to walk into the school. Her eyes were scanning the girls to see if she could spot the girls, but so far she was having no luck.

"Hey Mizuki!" A voice called out to her.

Turning her head around Mizuki saw Tamia waving at her, standing next to her were Hestia, Marina and Esme and all of them were waving at Mizuki. Smiling brightly Mizuki ran over to them and gave each of them a hug, she had convinced her self that last night was a dream but seeing them all here today proved that everything that happened was true.