Back As Best Friends.

Start from the beginning

She nods her head saying no and indicates me to continue.

"It was Randhir. The first person I ever fell for.
All the boys in our class were dying to be with me and he didn't pay any heed to me.
Well then I got to know that you live infront of his house.
And so I became your friend. But as time flew I realized that you are such a sweetheart."I tell and look at her for seeing her expression.

She has closed her eyes and I know she's going to ask something now.

"If you liked Randhir then why did you start dating Parth? This just doesn't make any sense."she asks looking at me.

"When I was your best friend you had told me that you liked Parth. In 10th standard, on our farewell day, I proposed Randhir. And he just blankly said no to me. Because he liked someone else."I say and look at her.

She just blankly looks at the waves in front of us.

"You know who was the girl Randhir liked?"I ask Sanyukta.

Finally she looks at me and nods her head saying no.

"She's beautiful, strong and intelligent too. Just perfect for Randhir."I say controlling my laugh.

She looks at me with anger in her eyes and then looks away. I try controlling my laugh.

"Her name is Sanyukta Agrawal."I tell and she looks at me.

Her eyes shine like twinkling stars and a very beautiful smile adorns her lips. The pinkish color starts forming on her lips.

"Randhir told you that?"she asks me while trying to control her blush.

I nod my head in a yes and the very moment she hugged me so tight that I was pushed back a little.

"Sorry. Sorry."she says apologetically.

She again starts looking at the waves in front of us. The blush never leaving her face. But then suddenly her face becomes serious. Before she asks something let me continue.

"I got very angry and jealous and upset and hurt. And then I thought that I'll hurt the thing he cares the most about. I'll hurt that person whom he always want to see happy. Even if that meant hurting my best friend. And the only thing that could hurt you was being with Parth."I tell her and wait for her reaction.

Well I hated the feeling of pretending to hate Sanyukta but that was the least I could do.

"Was our friendship so weak Vidushi?"she asks looking at me.

"My feelings for Randhir were a little bit stronger than our friendship."I tell her and she nods her head.

"So.. You still think of me as your best friend?"she asks me.

"I could never get someone like you in my life."I tell her.

"Then why all of a sudden are you telling me this?"she asks me.

"Because I've realised that I was a kid back then. And Randhir, he was my crush. And now, I've got my soulmate. My better half. The one I'm going to marry with."I tell her.

I know I'm smiling remembering his face and his cute smile.

"So.. Who is the lucky boy?"she asks me.

I remove my phone and show her one of our picture together.

"He's hot."she tells me.

"He's my boyfriend."I tell her getting a bit jealous.

She starts laughing and I know that's because I'm blushing.

Again there is silence for some time.

"You hurted me because you liked Randhir. Then why did Parth do that to me? Why does he behave like that? Like I'm a culprit!"she asks me.

She has tears in her eyes. I know it would have been so difficult for her to face those words from Parth.

But I laugh. I really don't want to laugh but I do.

Not because I want to hurt Sanyukta.
But because that incident was way too funny.

"Parth.. Actually Sanyukta.. Don't laugh OK. Randhir had beaten Parth black and blue because Parth didn't like you back."I say to her and start laughing.

I still remember his face which was swollen because of the fight he had with his brother.

I see towards Sanyukta and she is giggling.

"So.. Friends again?"I ask her.

Losing her was the worst thing that had happened to me. And I missed her. I missed us. Our friendship and our fights.

"Best friends."she says as she takes me in a hug.

I just missed this feeling.

So now it's gonna be a new beginning.

Sanyukta and Vidushi.. Back as best friends.

I guess now everyone's doubts are clear.
And I think that everyone's POV about Vidushi has changed.
If it hasn't till now, it would definitely change in the upcoming chapters.
If you still have any doubts then feel free to ask me..
And how are you liking this avatar of Vidushi?
Do tell.

Vote. Comment. Share.