Chapter 15

Authors Note:

To the amazing 800 and so readers please vote for me on the Dragonink competition that is done by the amazing DragonHeart2407_ my character is called Adurnae so please vote via comments when it comes to the votes which I will remind everyone. So please enjoy this chapter.

Please

Follow

Vote

Comment

~Lauren

Chapter 15

Iris POV

"Wake up" someone says to me as I try to stay asleep. I hear the person sigh in frustration thinking they have given up I curl up into ball to be more comfortable. The blankets over me are ripped off of me all of a sudden making me cold.

I open my eyes to see none other then Akira and Kai standing over me, I glare at the two evil siblings who woke me up. Akira smirks evilly that's when I realize that Eragon's still holding me while his asleep making it harder to get to Akira considering Eragon's arms are locked around my waist and she knows I don't want to wake Eragon up.

I sigh in defeat already having a plan forming in my mind, Akira smirks even more and Kai smiles widely knowing the meaning of my sigh or so he thinks. Summoning up ice cold water above both of their heads I let the water drop.

Akira squeals and Kai yelps making me smirk now, chuckling is heard behind me. Akira runs out of the room mumbling about how she has to have to another shower again and Kai well he just runs off looking embarrassed.

Eragon's arms around my waist loosen up so I can get up. I yawn loudly as I stretch my back making a cracking noise. Still feeling weak but definitely better than yesterday  I slip both of my feet off of the bed and stand up cautiously taking it as a good sign I walk over to where all of my stuff is.

I turn around to see Eragon yawning and rubbing sleep out of his eyes, then he looks over to where I'm standing. "What exactly are we doing today for Akira to wake me up I mean seriously she hates the mornings" I ask.

Eragon ruffles his hair and says to me as he puts on his top " Today were are leaving to go back to the Varden seeing as your getting better". That actually makes sense the only reason why we stopped at Elesmera was so I could heal.

" I'm just going to get Saphira ready and all of my stuff meet me outside the front door and then we will leave with Arya, Akira and Kai" I nod my head in understanding.

Eragon walks out of my room leaving me to get ready. I put on my leather singlet and leather leggings both black, I put on my warm tunic that is a dark green with a hood it reaches mid thigh and is a long sleave.  I stap on my belt filled with throwing knives I then strap one elven sword on my back and the other on my belt putting it in one of the many sheaths.

I put both of my necklaces on and put them underneath my cloak.  Hiding them from prying eyes. I brush my hair and put up in a high ponytail.  I then grab my bow and strap it across my body and with my quivers as well. The food I had six days ago from the old lady is nearly finshed, so I put them in my bag and walk down the stairs to the front.

" Are you ready to leave to go to the Varden" Eragon says next to Saphira.  Arya is ready with both Akira and Kai standing there waiting.

Am I really ready to go to the impending war? I nod my head towards Eragon and we leave Elesmera for how long I don't know.

Authors Note :

Thanks for the many readers.. umm please vote for me on the Dragonink competition.

I'm not sure when I will update maybe this weekend or the next.

Please

Follow

Vote

Comment

~ Lauren