Chapter 7 (edited)

Authors Note:

Thanks for the reads I assume I'm doing a good job, thanks for the comments peoples lets try and get up to 200 reads. Thanks for the votes as well for those who voted, don't be shy please comment or even send me a request for a character.

Please

vote

follow

comment

inbox

or even read another of my stories if you want.

~Lauren

Chapter 7

Iris POV

Using earth I sense that we are about to land opening my eyes I see that I'm still in Eragon's arms from when I fell asleep. I open my eyes to see Eragon looking down at me with an emotion I can't decipher, I look around seeing that its still dark and cold out. The trees are thicker and there is a bigger lake than before.

Saphira suddenly lands with a great thud into a clearing where the trees are bigger than what I'm use to, there is another lake but bigger than the last.

Eragon lets go of me and jumps off with ease, I look down scared out of my mind as my vision blurs looking down I see Eragon with all our bags at his side waiting for me, feeling the need to prove something and to conquer my fear I shift my weight preparing myself to jump.

" I can catch you if you want me to" Eragon offers.

" Just make sure you don't drop me" I say.

Unstrapping my legs I jump, I close my eyes shut in fear as the wind rushes through my hair. But as soon as it happened it stopped I open my eyes to see Eragon is holding me in his arms like I weigh nothing the way you would hold a baby is the way I would describe it anyway.

"Ugh thanks for catching me" I say shyly and blushing like a tomato.

"That's ok, are you hungry I forgot that we hadn't eaten yesterday" Eragon replies a light blush tints his perfect face his brown eyes not looking at me his tousled brown hair curled at the end. He looks adorable when his blushing. Wait what why do I keep thinking like this I barely even know him, I don't know if I can trust him. But you tust him anyway a little voice at the back recesses of my subconscious says.

"Its ok we can eat right now while Saphira's asleep" I say.

Eragon realizing that I'm still in his arms he lets me down carefully afraid I might break on impact I guess, my legs not used to riding Saphira buckle letting out a surprised gasp I start to fall to only be caught by Eragon again.

"I guess I'm not use to riding Saphira yet" I chuckle nervously.

"Its fine that's what happened to me when I first rode Saphira, would you like me to heal it for you?" Eragon asks kindly.

"If that's ok with you" I say.

Rather than Eragon replying he mutters something in a foreign language that I can't decipher, I feel a tingly feeling going though my leg muscles. Than I feel the urge to scratch my legs where Eragon has healed.

"Thank you again" I say.

"That's ok" Eragon replies back.

Walking out of Eragon's arms I grab my backpack, "I'm just going to go get dressed" I call back to Eragon as I walk over near the big lake.

I set my backpack on rock, grabbing my other pair of clothing I get dressed into my other pair of black leather long sleeve top, leather leggings (black), my fluffy socks, and my warm fluffy boots to match, and last but not least my favourite cloak. I then put on both of my necklaces, I grab my belt full of throwing knives and strap them around my waist, I then strap my eleven swords in an x shape on my back.

Looking into my reflection in the lake, I see a girl but she looks changed her stance determined, her eyes are like stepping into a forest that's on fire, her blood red hair is flying in the wind like a fire that isn't controlled, the girl looks wild at first glance and when you look longer you realize that she looks like a warrior.

I look away, I walk back to the clearing to see Eragon eating a role from my other bag. He looks like squirrel with a roll stuffed into his mouth his warm eyes are glazed over with hunger it looks cute. Ughh stop thinking this way Iris.

I sit next to him, startling him in the process I grab a roll for myself enjoying the taste of doughy roll. My eye feel like their glazed over as I eat the whole roll in couple of big bites.

Eragon looks at me like I have grown two heads, I shrug it off as I grab another roll and eat it all in a couple of bites again.

I look over to Eragon to see him still staring at me, "Do I haven something in my teeth?" I ask cheekily. Eragon looks at me weirdly and then starts laughing at me I push him off the log were sitting on, I didn't think that I would be pulled down too though. I was laughing on the log until I felt arms circle my waist and pull me down to the ground falling onto Eragon I start laughing again at the situation.

Eragon joins in with me and we both laugh at the situation, feeling tired Eragon notices this and picks me up and puts me down on his makeshift bed and joins me and we both fall asleep with Eragon's arms circling my waist while I sleep on his warm chest with the blanket covering us.

Authors Note:

So what do you think peoples??

Ok so.... vote, follow, and comment if you want to.

~Lauren

Update: this Sunday or Tuesday if I don't get time