Chapter 13

Authors Note:

ok people's so what do you think of my  story I would like to know what you guys think abput it.

Please

Follow

Comment/feedback

vote

~Lauren

Chapter 13

Iris POV

The pain in my hip is still hurting even though I'm unconscious. I only know this because my eyes are glued shut but I can most definitely here everything around me.

It must have only been a minute since I knocked myself out because I'm still on the ground.

I hear some elves muttering in their language. I feel some energy hit my weak body with such force that I jolt awake.

I look up to see a group of elves peering over me.

"I'm ok just a little tired thanks for healing me" I say.

The elves nod their heads and walk away. I slowly sit up to see that I'm in a white hospital tent that is just off the side to the training field.

As I'm getting up the flap of the tent opens to reveal Eragon.  His hair is all messy and his eyes look red.

"Hey" I say to Eragon croakly. Eragon notices this and grabs a cup of water and sit s down next to me.

"I thought you were going to die out there after the fight with Vanir, please be careful next time I don't want to lose you" Eragon says and sighs frustrated.

I take a sip of the cup,  thinking that I wouldn't drink it all until it hits my sore throat.  I gulp down the whole drink and set the cup aside and shift my weight over to Eragon still feeling weak.

When I'm about shoulder to shoulder I give Eragon a hug, at first he tenses up but then relaxes.  Eragon returns the hug turning around so that we are chest to chest,  he burries his face into my neck making me have goosebumps from his warm breath fanning out onto my bare neck.

I put my head onto his shoulder feeling tired, I yawn breaking Eragon from his reverie.  He moves his head away slightly taking in my tired frame.

"Can you carry me back to my room I don't think I can walk right now healed or not healed" I say tiredly giving my best puppy dog face at Eragon.

Eragon chuckles lightly making me feel warm inside.  "Of course I will carry you fair maiden" he says making the arm movements making me chuckle at him.

Eragon suddenly picks me up making me squeal in alarm.  Eragon just laughs at me, curling up into Eragon's chest I yawn again thats when the cold air hits me hard making shiver.

Eragon looks down at me noticing me shiver he asks " Here wear my cloak it will keep you warm". Eragon covers me with his fur coat, it smells like aftershave and pine making it smell really addictive. 

Curling up even more with the warm cloak and Eragon's chest, we arrive at my room and Eragon shifts his weight and puts me on one leg using one arm and opens the door.

He walks into the room and sets me down on the bed putting the sheets on me, he goes to put his cloak on. I reach out with my hand and grasp his arm  and pull him back a little he looks shocked.

"Please stay I don't want to have another nightmare" I plead.  Eragon's eyes soften and he nods his head. I watch as he closes the door and sets his cloak on the chair, he takes his top off making stare at his toned chest. I blush and look away giving Eragon his privacy.

Feeling the cover move suddenly I turn my head over to see Eragon looking at me.

Still feeling cold I shiver a little,  I try to shrug it off but that just makes it worse. "Come over here your freezing" Eragon says softly. "I'm not co-lld" I stutter.

Eragon sighs and moves over to my shaking body and pulls me against his warm chest. I burry my head into Eragon's chest as I start to fall asleep yet again, I thought I heard Eragon say quietly "Good night my little flame". I drift into dreamless sleep.

Authors Note:

ok what do you think?

I really need to find them a ship name please send me some suggestions.

next update: not this Sunday but the next.

Please

Follow

Vote

Comment

~Lauren