Forrest Girl (Eragon Fan fic)

Authors note

I do not own any of the characters from the inheritance cycle all rights go to Christopher paolini.

This is a fanfic with eragon in it this is happening just as the battle starts in Urubean. (I think I spelt wrong)

Anyway I'm open for sugestions and comments please feel free to vote I will update this weekend.

First of all this is like a description and about the main character if you want to be a character please inbox or comment bellow.

Iris is the daughter of Durza. When Durza was killed by Eragon Iris' mother (Adurnae) was killed by the king but not before teleporting her daughter to the spine. Is it any safer in the spine?

The king only wants her for her skills of the elements and many more.

So far she a year after her mothers death she ventures back to society or the empire.

So what happens when Eragon and Saphira crash land near where Iris is when they were leaving from Vroengard?

Will Iris trust Eragon and Saphira?

Only one way to find out is to read the mysterious life of Iris.

This is what Iris looks like: (picture below)

Eye colour: dark blue/purple

hair colour: red

skin colour: pale

Body figure of a strong woman

Next update Saturday