Chapter 14

Authors Note:

WOW 704 reads this is amazing.  So I have entered in a competition called DragonInk please read my entry and vote for it. So Happy Easter! early or late I don't really care.

Please

Follow

Comment

Vote

~ Lauren

Chapter 14

Iris POV

I skip around my pink room, my five year old self is wearing a pink coat and pink top underneath with black leggings and fur slippers.  My flame red hair is tied into two piggy tails.

"Mummy when is Daddy coming home"  little Iris asks.

Her mother looks really pretty with raven black hair done up in a bun, she has the same dark blue eyes as her daughter. Mummy is wearing a beautiful dark blue dress with a very pretty necklace.

Mummy looks down at her daughter and says to the adorable five year old "Daddy will be here any minute now"

The front door opens and the happy five year old runs to meet her dad her mother follows close behind.

"Daddy!"Little Iris squeals with joy. Her father looks down at his five year old daughter whom is clinging to his leg.

"Have you put the spell on her yet" the dad asks his wife.

" I have darling, she still is to strong she will be noticed" the mother says and then sighs.

The father ponders this and says something in another language only for there daughters mind to deflect the spell . Both mother and father look down at there daughter to see her hair turn into flames and her eyes turn into rainbow. Their daughter collapses to the ground from exhaustion.

"She is stronger then what I thought possibly stronger then the king himself" the father says.

I wake up sweating from the memory or dream. But how come I cant remember those memories in the first place? the questions float around my head as I sweat. My breathing feels really sore like I'm being choked.

Thats when I remember that Eragon is sleeping next to me, his toned arms are wrapped securely around my waist and he manged to pull me up really close to him.

Eragon looks adorable sleeping his face is all scrunched up and relaxs every so often like his concentrating or quite possibly a nightmare.

Eragon mumbles something in his sleep that I couldn't hear, but I'm guessing something bad is happening in his dream because he tightened his grip even more pulling me on top of him.

Not being able to breath I turn slightly in his grip making my chest on top of his. I suck in a much needed breath and I stroke Eragon's hair trying to calm him. But that only makes him tighten his grip making it hard to breath.

"Eragon its ok its just a dream" I say.

Eragon doesn't respond still finding it hard to breath and knowing I have to wake him up. Summoning water a let a little float just in front of my face I let the water drop on Eragon's face making him wake up a little.

I sigh in frustration, I move my head closer to his face and kiss his lips slightly.  I open my eyes a tad to see Eragon's eyes open wide.

Just as I'm about to move my face away Eragon pulls me down to him from the waist and kisses me sweetly feeling slightly shocked I don't react at first.

Eragon bites on my lip a little making me moan. Eragon smirks and slips his tongue in my mouth thats slightly parted. I move my hands up his chest and to his hair which I pull slightly earning me a shiver and moan in response.

I smirk and pull away from Eragon,  Eragon looks at me with questions floating in his warm brown eyes.

" I couldn't breath so I woke you up" I say to Eragon.

"Oh sorry,  I didn't mean to" Eragon says to me.

"Its ok" I yawn. I couldn't tell him about the dream because even I don't understand it and I'm sure he doesn't want to tell me his dream.

I close my eyes and lay my head on Eragon's head as I slowly doze off to sleep,  I hear Eragon say quietly " I hope my dream isn't true".

Authors Note :

So I just thought I would tell you to read an amazing book if you like the Percy Jackson series and inheritance series its called Michael the demi-rider please read it.

Next update: next Friday Saturday or Sunday

Please

Follow

Vote

Comment

~ Lauren