“But why?” she dared to ask.

“What’s the point for staying? There’s nothing here for me anymore,” I bluntly told her.

“But I’m here,” she stressed.

I turned and looked at her. I smirked and reply, “That my point,” I glared and continued clearing up my things.

She sighed, “Do you hate me?”

I sniggered, “Hate? I have no right to hate you but one thing for sure I’m disappointed in you.”

“I did it to prove to you how much I love you,” she stressed again.

“Damn you Lily,” I scoffed, “Are we still on that? How many millionth times do you want me to tell you, to say it to you? I don’t love you. I never love you. I don’t have that feeling towards you. Can't you simply understand that?!!”

“You have not even tried,” she cried.

“I don’t want to try because I don’t feel a thing towards you. You can’t force people when it comes to love,” I pointed out to her.

“I know you can’t force people but you have not given me a chance to prove to you how much I love you,” she said.

“You want to prove how much you love me?!!” I yelled at her, “Prove it by accepting my feelings towards your sister. Accept our relationship. That’s how I want you to prove you love me.”

She remained quiet when I said that. I then continued, “You talk about love but you are not willing to sacrifices. Do you know that is part of love? All you want is people to give you but you are not willing to give.  You said you know about love but you actually don’t know a thing about love!!” I scoffed at her, “Now, if you just leave me alone and let me pack. I don’t want to talk to you anymore. I don’t have anything to say to you anymore and I don’t want to listen to any of your bullshit about loving me anymore. I don’t want me to end up hating you while I’m still could control it.”

She began to sob but didn’t say anything. I inhaled deeply went to opened the door, “Please leave, Lily.”

I hold the door for nearly five minutes. I think she finally realized that I’m not going to coax or soothe her, she wipes her tears and walked towards the door.

She stopped in front of me and said, “I love you, Rick. I really do and I hope one day you’ll realize that.”

I looked away from her indicating to her that I’m not paying any attention to what she said. She hurt me so badly. She’s the reason my break-up with Brianna and she still think that I would love her. No way, not a chance but I didn’t say that to her. I heard she signed before walked out from my room. I slammed the door shut.

Keyshia and Albert offered to take me to the airport. I bid goodbye to the Silverstone without Brianna and Lily at sight.

“Do you really made up your mind?” asked Keyshia as they drove me to the airport. “It’s still not too late to change your mind, you know?”

“My mind is made up. Like I’ve told Lily there’s no point staying if she still remained stubborn,” I said to her.

“You’ve talk to Lily? When?” Keyshia was shocked.

“Last night,” I told her, “She came to my room.”

“What did she said?” she asked again.

“The same thing; that she’s in love with me and I should give her a chance to prove how much she loves me,” I explained.

“Damn that girl. I’m definitely going to talk to her,” Keyshia seethed.

“She didn’t even listen to your parents and you think she’ll listen to you?” I chuckled.

“I’m going to make her listen,” scoffed Keyshia, “She needs some spanking and if my parents not going to do that, then I’ll be the one who starts.” Both Albert and I laughed at her. “I’m serious. I think I’m going to do just that. I’m going to talk some sense into her; not only Lily but Brianna too. I’m going to talk some sense with her for giving up on you so easily,” she promised.

“Just let it be Keysh, there’s no point,” I said to her.

“Will you stop saying there’s no point. There’s a point and I’m going to make it happen. Why don’t you stay and see,” she said to me with determination.

“No, I’m not staying. If Brianna wants me back, she has to be the one coming for me. I’m not going after her anymore. I don’t want to be hurt again,” I told her.

“Rick…..” whined Keyshia trying to coaxed me but I stopped her.

“No, Keysh, I meant it. If Brianna wants me she has to come for me.” I repeated making Keyshia sighed loudly.