Chapter 17

Chapter 17

“It’s cozy and beautiful here,” Brianna said to me as we rode our horses to our destinations, “It makes you feel calm. Don’t you agree?”

I nodded my head smiling at her, “Yes, it does. I’m so amazed with this place.” She just smiled proudly.

“Ahh... we almost there,” she said when we heard a waterfalls sound ahead and we speed up to the place.

“Wow, amazing,” I praised again. I was too eager to get off the horse that my foot stuck on the saddles making me fall on my butt. “Ouch,” I yelp.

Brianna immediately rushed to my side, “Are you ok, Rick?” she asked concernedly.

“I’m fine. It’s good to know that you’re concerned about me,” I smiled staring into her beautiful grey eyes. She bushed before immediately stood up.  

I stoop up too and I brushed the dirt off my butt. I looked at our surrounding. Brianna leads me to towards the stream ahead and we let our horses freely eating the grass and drink the water from the stream. Not far ahead, there’s a waterfall and the water look glistering from our view.

"This place is beautiful," I agreed with her, "So now I know all you hiding place. You can't hide from me anymore," I teased while she just laughed again.

We didn’t waste anymore time snapping our camera and exploring the place. After hours, we sat down and enjoying our foods that’s Elisa has packed for us.

I looked at Brianna who was eating her donut. She licked her tongue on her lips and looked at me weirdly, “Is there anything on my face?” she chuckled.

I smiled, “You have a cream on your lips,” I said as I moved my thumb and wipes the cream on her bottom lips. Her lips felt so soft. I wonder how it felt on my lips. I could see she’s blushing when I l lick the cream from my thumb.

She immediately stood up again and wiped her butt, “Let’s go fishing,” she said and took the fishing rod without waiting for my respond. I stood up and followed her.

“I think this is a perfect place to fish,” I suggested when we reached a spot full with rocks. The water so crystal clear and I could see small fishes swimming near the bay.

“Yeah, agreed,” said Brianna as she sat down on a large rock where I placed our bait. She handled to me one of the rods. I was about to ask whether she need my help to put the bait on her fishing hook when I saw her putting it on like an expert.

“You have done this several times, don’t you?” I smiled at her.

She chuckled, “Yep, many times.”

“With whom?” I couldn’t stop myself asking.

“Dad, but most of the time I’m alone. If you eat fish for dinner, it was I who provides that dinner,” she told me proudly.

“Wow, impressive,” I smiled, “So where are you favorite spot?” I asked her.

“Not far away from the stable where the James can keep his eyes on me,” she informed me as she cast her fishing rod.

“You and James, you both seems close,” I pointed out couldn’t help the jealous feeling inside me.

“Well, Dad doesn’t allow me to be on my own away from the stables except if I’m with someone he can trust. He scared something might happen to me. He said you never know.”

“Yeah, he is right,” I nodded my head casting my rod as well, “You can never know. Anything could happen, especially someone as beautiful as you.”