Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I heard a knock at my door and within second, Lily peeked her head into my room, “Hey Rick, what’s you’re doing?” she asked as I turned around looking at her.

She has been on and off checking out on me since I came into their home. Lily has made my stay a pleasant and enjoyable one. She has accompany me and her parents to choose a car for me, she’s showed me around part of her house which there’s yet to explore according to her, which I agreed with her. I really enjoyed her company but sometimes I do feel uncomfortable the way she acted with me in front of her family. She sat very close to me at the dining table during lunch and breakfast and when we sat on the sofa with the rest of the family after dinner. Even though both her parents acted like they didn’t care, I couldn’t help but noticing that Mady has been constantly glanced at both of us and I’m feeling awkward with the situation. I really hope that Mady didn’t think that I’m trying to take a chance on her sister. 

Lily didn’t like to talk much about Mady. I could feel that Lily is more attached and close to Bree because every time she said she did something it will be with Bree. Well, that’s really make me wonder how is Bree is like. I never meet her and she’s will be coming home on Saturday according to Lily. I saw some photo of her. I could see that she’s has slimmed down just like the rest of her sisters. She’s also blonde just like the rest but short hair a bit tomboyish and most definitely she’s beautiful. No, I wouldn’t say beautiful because to me, Mady is beautiful but Bree was….. I don’t know. There’s something about her that make her attractive. Her eyes were different from the rest. While her sisters all have blue eyes, hers was……I can’t really make out the color of her eyes because some of her photos showed her eyes were grey and sometimes dark brown.

 “Just checking my facebook,” I told Lily.

“You have facebook?” she asked as if it’s weird. She chuckled when she saw me looking at her weirdly, “No, of course you have. I should have knows you have one, then we can contact each other when you were back home,” she explained.

“Yeah, why don’t we both think of that,” I agreed.

“Well it’s not too late, you can still add me,” she said to me and gave me her Facebook name and immediate added me through her Iphone. “Do you want to play some video games?” she asked after a while.

“Yeah, sure. Just give me a second,” I nodded my head and turned off my computer.

She leads me towards my balcony and there’s a stairway that leads to the top, “I didn’t know there a stairway here?” I told her.

She chuckled, “That’s because I forgot to tell you about it. Each of our rooms has this stairways that lead to upstairs. It leads straight to the playroom. Bree and I love to spend our time here, playing video games, make some noise with our music, etc. etc,” she explained as we climbed upstairs.

“Hmm, so this is your hiding place, “I teased and she giggled. “What about Mady?” I couldn’t help myself asking.

“Nay,” she shook her head, “Mady prefer to spend time in her room doing “God know what” or Gym than spending time in this playroom. She said it’s too noisy for her.”

“You have a Gym?” I asked her.

“Yes, we do. It’s downstairs. I’ll show you later after the game ok?” she told me. “You like to go to the gym too?” she asked and then looked at me and giggled, “What a stupid question? Of course you go to gym.”

I was amazed when once we reached the playroom. It’s really huge and has everything you expected to find in a playroom. Once you enter the room, there a pool table right in the middle of it. At the corner they have a bubble gum machine and table tennis table. At the far end, they have a complete set of bands i.e. drum, 2 electronic guitars and keyboard. I immediately walked towards it.

“You guys played all this?” I asked looking at her in amazed.

“Yep everyone except mum,” she smiled proudly, “This mine bass guitar and that’s dad,” pointing at the guitar in my hand, the drum belongs to Bree and Mady the keyboard. Keysh played guitar too so does Albert. Do you play anything?”

I nodded my head and put the strapped across my shoulders and start strumming, “Yep, guitar,” I proudly told her. “…..and drum too.”

She giggled while position her guitar and both of us started to strummed together for good half an hour.

“Wow, you really are good, “I praised.

She giggled, “You not bad yourself.”

“Do you play music often?” I asked her while putting back the guitar in its place,

“Yeah, me and Bree, we jammed two week once with some of my friends,” she smiled. “The rest are too busy to find the time nowadays.”

“Maybe I could jam with you guys someday, huh,” I offered myself.

“Yeah, that’s would be great,” she clapped her hand happily.

“So what game do you want to play?” I asked her walking over to the video game area. There a 52” LCD TV stuck on the wall with X-Box player at the bottom of it.

“Anything you preferred?” she asked whiled flipping through the nicely arranged games cds.

“Anything, I don’t mind. Your choice,” I told her.

“How about this?” she asked showing me a war games.

“I’m on,” I shrugged, “I love that game and I hope you don’t cry if you lose,” I warned.

“Ok, let have a bet,” she suggested. I cast a looked indicating her to continue. “If I win, you go take me out on a date?” she bluntly told me making me looked at her with wide eyes.

“What?” I queered.

“If I win you go on a date with me,” she repeated and when she saw the shocking expression on my face, she bluntly stressed, “A real date.”