Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"Way to go Bree," said Mady giving Brianna a high five when we walked back to table, while Keysh and Albert were just grinning.

"I was just thinking what you going to do when you purchase Brianna just now but I think now I know the answers. I would do the same for Mady too," teased Steve as he shook my hand.

"Ah, finally you admit your relationship, huh?" added Mike sternly, trying to act angry but I think he fail because he unable to hide his smile, "How long has this been going on?"

Brianna wrapped her hands around mine, "It's been nearly 3 months now," she confessed casting a sweet smile at her dad, "Don't pretend you're angry, because I know you're not."

Her dad chuckled and hugged her, "Hah, you don't know how happy I am."

"I have suspected," interjected Elisa as she came back to joined us, "We've been waiting when you guys going to admit it." She looked at me, "You parents especially your grandpa will be thrilled. I can't wait to tell them. I can’t wait to discuss about the wedding."

“Mom!” Brianna gasped, “No wedding yet. We’re just dating at the moment. Rick didn’t even ask me to marry him, he just ask me to be his girlfriend. We’re still in the midst of getting to know each other.”

“I know but there’s no harm making an early arrangement,” Elisa winked at me while I just chuckled. Brianna glared at me.

“Give us time Elisa,” I chuckled, “When we are ready, you and my mom can make the necessary arrangement,” I told her, “Besides, I still need to continue courting her so that she don’t change her mind about me.”

Mike chuckled, “Don’t worry, we’re here too to make sure she didn’t change her mind about you.” Brianna just rolled her eyes.

“Mom, can we go home now?” Lily suddenly whined, pressing her fingers on her head, “I’ve got a headache.”

“Sure hon,” replied Elisa taking her bag as Lily got up. Kane her blind date got up as well.

“Why don’t you stay Kane until the dinner over? I’ll send you home,” I offered.

“Yeah, Kane, stay,” added Keyshia, “Don’t worry we find someone to entertained you.” Kane hesitated for the moment before finally agreed

“Ok, you guys enjoyed yourself,” said Mike as Elisa waved at us, while Lily just completely ignored everyone as she walked out of the hall.

We all stayed back and enjoyed ourselves at the dinner. Keyshia managed to introduces some young girls to Kane and he too seems to enjoy himself. The night finally over at 2.00 am before we finally headed home. Keyshia offered Kane a lift instead and I smiled thankfully at her for giving me a chance to be alone again with Brianna.

"Told you they would be thrill about the news," I said to Brianna as we walked to the car.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," mocked Brianna rolling her eyes at me making me chuckled. "You know you give me fright back there," she said to me as I started the engine.

"When?" I asked.

"During the auction, I thought you change your mind about me. Why did you wait for the last minute?" she looked at me.

"It went so fast and I didn't have time to even put up my number. I don't realize that there's so many people want my girl," I told her.

"I didn't realize that too," she confessed. "I don't even know some of the guys."

"And your Mr. Morris is very eager man too," I reminded her. "I didn't know he so interested in you. He’s willing to pay 1,500 pound for you."

"Yeah, I didn't realize that either," she said softly biting her lips, "It gives me creeps thinking about it, making me wonder what he wants me to do to him?”

I pulled her hand and kissed the back of it, “Don’t think about him anymore. Now you belong to me,” I smiled wickedly at her.

She poked her tongue at me, “Hah, not tonight. You only have the right on me tomorrow,” she reminded me, “Tonight I’m a free girl. I can do whatever I like.”

“Aw,” I playfully whine, “I thought I want to start tonight.”

Brianna let out a laugh, “What you want me to do for you tonight?”

“I make you to make out with me,” I seductively told her while kissing the back of her hands.

She blushed but responded, “Hmm, well if that the case, I think I’ll consider it.”

“Hmm,” I continued smiling seductively at her.

“I’ll see you in your room in a short while,” said Brianna as we entered the house.

“Don’t be long,” I whispered before letting her go but as I entered my room, someone pulled me and immediately locked her lips into mine. I pushed her away as I look at my intruder. My eyes went wide.

“Lily!!” I looked at her in shock, “What do you think you’re doing?!” I asked wiping my lips in disgust.