Chapter 15

FIRST OFF THIS IS A FILLER AND I NOW HAVE TO UPDATE ON MY PHONE! If you read my disclaimer on what has happened to me in my "Not an update" thing you'll understand why its been hard to do this. If I take a small hiatus, thats why. Please be patient with me, my inspiration has gone to shit along with my minimal writing talents. Anways, I love you guys and please just message me or comment if you ever need someone. This is a shared account so one of us are going to answer and if you just want me just say you want Emily and ill get the message :) anyways, heres a super short update, enjoy~
------------------------------------------------------

 A tipsy Yoongi stumbled his into the shared apartment, almost tripping over his own two feet in the doorway. "HOSEOKIE I'M HERE SO CAN WE TALK?" Yoongi shouts obnoxiously. A half asleep and somewhat buzzed Hoseok walks out his room. "What Min Yoongi?" he asks annoyed, still pissed by the nights earlier text. "Hoseokie, baby, don't be so cranky," Yoongi says, stumbling to the younger male, grabbing his hand. Hoseok looks at his hand in Yoongi's and snorts. "Really dude, really?" he asks, trying to shake Yoongi off. Yoongi holds his hand tighter and yanks the taller boy into a hug. "Yes really. Now lets do the whole communication thing," he mumbles. Hoseok rolls his eyes but complies. 

 Yoongi drags Hoseok to the couch and forces him to sit down. "Hoseokie, buddy o'l pal," Yoongi rambles. Hoseok nods. "I'm sorry.... that you're a jealous bitch," he says. Hoseok scoffs. "And i'm sorry I suck at recgonizing your feelings, forgive me," Yoongi bows at the younger. Hoseok pats Yoongi's head with a small smile. "Sit up hyung, I forgive you," he says. Yoongi sits up with a goofy grin and attacks Hoseok into a hug.
A few seconds pass and Yoongi is still clung onto Hoseok. "Hyung... You okay?" he was answered back with a loud snore. Hoseok rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Keep in mind; Yoongi and Alcohol dont mix," he says quietly.
    The next morning came and the first thin Min Yoongi did was run into the kitchen and threw up in the sink. "GOD DAMN SON NOT THE SINK!" Hoseok yells. He was sitting on the counter eating a bowl of American cereal. "Shut the Fuck up you whore ass bitch im hungover," mumbled Yoongi as he turns on the water. Hoseok chuckles. "Yeah I can tell. Go lay down, i'll make you some stuff to eat," Yoongi nods, turning off the sink, and stumbles sleepily back onto the couch.
Hoseok smiles happily. After all, having Min Yoongi not angry at him is a blessing.