chapter 10

Yoongi was finally back on his feet. Well... sorta. Hoseok was currently tending to his daycare children, making sure none of them chocked on anything. 

 "Slow down kiddo!" he says to Jihoon, patting his back as the small boy coughed harshly. "Sorry Hyung," he says through his coughs. Hoseok chuckles. "Its okay Jihoon, just slow down,"  Jihoon nods his head and slowly eats his carrots. 

Meanwhile Yoongi was on his break and instead of sitting in  the back on his phone like usual he decided to join the three hudloms, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin. Despite being about 5 years younger he still decided to do something out of his norm and talk to them. 

"So... Why do you guys always skip out on school?" Yoongi asks, drinking from his dark, black coffee. "Becuase why the fuck not?" Taehyung asks, chuckling lightly. Jungkook chuckles and Jimin rules his eyes. "I dont think your why the fuck not additude is going to get you all to graduate," Yoongi says. Jimin nods, staring at the boy. Despite Yoongi being older he still could think he was attractive. "Anyways besides school, where are you all from?" Tae smiles. "Daegu," "Busan," "Jungkook shut up... I was born in Busan first," Yoongi cant help but crack a smile at the younger boys.

 "MIN YOONGI!" Seokjin yells from the back. Yoongi rolls his eyes. "That's my cue boys. Gotta go," he says. "Bye Hyung!" the three say in sync. Yoongi walks to the back to see Seokjin talking to Namjoon. "Oh hey Joon," Yoongi says. "Hi Yoongi. How are you-" Seokin cuts off Namjoon. "Okay yeah no time for chit chat. Yoongi you're in charge of the diner tonight, I got shit to do," he says. Yoongi nods and grabs his notepad and a pen. "Got it. Bye hyung. Bye Joon," Yoongi says. Seokjin drags out Namjoon and leaves Yoongi to work.

 Now, being a little past six and Hoseok being at home, alone, he wonders why Yoongi isn't home yet as they were supposed to get off at the same time. He picks up his phone and quickly texts his hyung asking why he isn't home yet. Yoongi quickly explains the situation. Hoseok grabs his things and walks out the apartment. 

 Once inside the diner, he sees Yoongi and one other waiter struggling to serve everyone. "Yoongi!" he shouts. Yoongi turns and sees Hoseok with a pair of circular glasses and a small backpack. "Hoseok! Great! go in the back and grab an apron and a notepad because you're helping!" Hoseok smiles and nods. "That was already my plan!" 

 Knowing his way around the diner, Hoseok makes his way to the back, quickly grabbing the black apron and a note pad, shoving it into the pocket. He walks out and goes to a group of boys sitting at a table. "Hey what can I get for you all?" he asks, now holding his note pad and pen, getting ready to take down their orders. The 5 boys order their food and Hoseok runs the slip to the back. 

 They ended up closing the diner down around 10:30. After Yoongi locks up he walks out and meets up with Hoseok. The two begin to walk down the road silently before Yoongi slips his fingers between Hoseok's. Hoseok looks at their hands and blushes lightly. The two walk in silence. Not the uncomfortable silence they once had but a nice, settling silence. 

 "How are the daycare kids?" Yoongi asks, breaking their silence. Hoseok smiles. "They seem to miss you. The little girls' ask where you are non-stop," he says with a chuckle. Yoongi smiles. "I miss them too," he says quietly. Hoseok begins to rock their arms back and forth. They get inside their apartment building and go into the elevator. 

 The two walk into their apartment and Yoongi lays on the floor. Hoseok chuckles and goes into the kitchen, quickly making ramen for the both of them. Once finished, Hoseok brings out the bowls and sits on the floor with Yoongi, quietly passing him a bowl. Yoongi sits up and sleepily eats the noodles. 

 As they eat, Hoseok sees Yoongi slowly dozing off. Mid bite, Yoongi falls asleep. Hoseok holds in his laughs and takes away the bowl from the sleeping hyung. He walks into the kitchen and sets the bowls on the counter top. He goes into the hallway, grabbing a blanket out the small closet and covers Yoongi's sleeping body. Hoseok sits down and runs his fingers through Yoongi's hair. Yoongi hums quietly in his sleep and Hoseok continues on. 

 Eventually, Hoseok dozes off too, going Yoongi asleep on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: YES THIS IS A SHORT BUT MAMA NEEDED TO UPDATE. ILL ACTUALLY TRY NEXT TIME (maybe) ANBKSAVBIS K BYEEEEE