Chapter 12

"Hey Jimin. You alright?" Yoongi asks Jimin in a whisper. Jimin smiles at the older boy and nods. "MHM! Are you alright? That hug seemed a little uncomfortable," Jimin asks back, touching Yoongi's arm in a somewhat flirtatious manner. Yoongi smiles and ruffles Jimin's hair. "Good. Don't want you upset," he says. Jimin lets out a small giggle. 

 Hoseok watches the two as he helps Namjoon take out the tents. "Bro you're like, mad eyeing them. Stop, it's fucking weird," Hoseok gives Namjoon a look. "Yeah. Hey can I ask you something?" Namjoon nods and smiles. "How did 'namjin' become a thing?" he asks, setting up one of the poles. Namjoon sighs. "Its sorta long. You ready?" He asks. Hoseok nods.

 ~3 years prior to this camping trip they're on (so basically a flashback lmao)~

 Namjoon wandered the streets of Seoul one early morning. Despite it being quite cold he still went on his morning walk he takes everyday, looking at the bare trees and light snowfall. 

 Wanting to have a strong brew of morning coffee, he wandered into a place called 'Seokjin Diner'. It was somewhat small and had a pastel feel to it. The back wall behind the counter had polaroids of people, nature, and so forth. Currently, it's almost completely empty besides a small girl sipping a cup of tea and eating a danish. 

 Namjoon sits in a pastel bar stool at the breakfast bar. Seokjin walks out from the back and smiles at Namjoon. "Sorry my employees are getting ready currently. Anyways, what can I get you?" he asks. "No, its okay. Can I just have a cup of black coffee?" he asks. Seokjin smiles and nods, grabbing out a white coffee cup and pouring so freshly made coffee into it. He passes the cup to Namjoon. "Thank you. How much?" he asks, grabbing out his wallet. Seokjin waves his hand around. "No need to pay. You seem cold and you're quite cute," he says. Namjoon chuckles. "Cute, huh? You're one to talk. You're quite cute yourself," Namjoon flirts, sipping his coffee. Seokjin gives a smile. "Yeah. Well i'm basically perfect so," Seokjin says, becoming sassy. Namjoon laughs. "And what can I do to get this perfect boy to go on a date with me?" he asks, now becoming confident that he could easily get Seokjin to go out to dinner with him. "Make sure he isn't straight," Seokjin says in a serious manner. Namjoon confidence almost fell before Seokjin cracks up with a smile. "No just kidding. Just get him some food and disney movies," he says. Namjoon sighs in relief. "Well, I'm going to need your number to plan this," he says. Seokjin passes Namjoon his phone.

After a few dates between the two, Namjoon finally got his shit together and asked out Seokjin. How so? You may be wondering. Well, Namjoon happened to get the collectable Mario items and that sold the deal for Seokjin. Since then, They've been an official couple.

 ~FLASHBACK THING OVER~

"You're kidding? Mario collectables?"  Hoseok asks with a laugh. Namjoon nods and chuckles. By the time Namjoon finished explaining they had finished setting up one of 3 tents. "What about you and Yoongi? How did you guys meet?" Namjoon asks. Hoseok rolls his eyes. "Little shit needed a place to live and I had a vacant room," he says. Namjoon laughs. "When did you guys start dating?" he asks. Hoseok laughs sarcastically. "Yeah, Okay. Because we're together," he says, still feeling a tad irritated over Yoongi choosing Jimin over him. "Wait, really? Seokjin always calls you guys boyfriends so I thought-" "No. We're not together. Seokjin just wants it to happen," Namjoon nods and he laces a pole through the tents fabric. "But you love him?" Hoseok was taken aback because of the sudden question. "In what sense?" he asks. "You obviously know what sense dimwit," Hoseok shrugs. "Don't know," he says. Namjoon chuckles. "Yeah. You totally don't love him. Which explains why you're being a jealous ass over Yoonmin over there," he says, pointing at the two boys. Hoseok groans. "They even have a ship name? god," he mumbles. Namjoon chuckles. "Just some advice; Make him yours before he's someone else's,". Hoseok nods and stares off at Jimin and Yoongi again.

 "No Jimin! not too close to the water!" Yoongi says. Him and Jimin wondered off to the creak after he realized Hoseok had been staring at them. "But hyung! I want the frog!" he whines. Yoongi rolls his eyes, smiling lightly. Yoongi crouches down next to the water and cups the frog. "Put your hands out," he tells jimin. Jimin cups his hands and Yoongi slowly transfers the frog. "He's all slimey," Jimin says, scrunching his nose. Yoongi laughs. "Well he is a frog after all," he says. Jimin chuckles. "Hey Yoongi, can I ask you something?" "You just did," Jimin rolls his eyes. "Yeah you can, whats up?" Yoongi asks, sitting on a rock. Jimin sits down to, putting the frog in his lap. "Do you love Hoseok hyung?" Yoongi looks at Jimin. "What?" he asks. "Do you love Hoseok Hyung?" Jimin asks again. "Not sure. Why?" Yoongi asks, cocking his head to the side. Jimin leans over and kisses Yoongi lightly. Yoongi wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to push the younger off him, in fear he'd hurt Jimin's pride, but he also felt somewhat strange letting him continue on. Yoongi just decides to kiss Jimin back. When the two pull apart Jimin looks at Yoongi sadly. You could see distinct tears forming in his eyes. Yoongi hugs him. "What's wrong Jimin? Are you okay?" he asks, rubbing Jimin's back as he stained Yoongi's sweatshirt. "I-I think I love you," he cries. Yoongi just pats his back on. "Jiminie... You don't love me. I think you're just confused," he says softly. Jimin hiccups. "I-I think I might!" he cries. Yoongi cups the younger's face, wiping his tears. "Jimin, hun, listen, okay?" Jimin nods. "I don't think you're in love with me. I think you're just confused. You're probably in love with the idea of being in love which made you target me. I know, i'm nice and gentle towards you because I see you as fragile and small and precious and I don't want you to get hurt. I love you too but not in a romantic sense. Now please, stop crying," Yoongi says. Jimin nods and wipes his tears. "Can I just hug you for now?" he asks. Yoongi nods and Jimin hugs him loosely. 

 The two walk back up after about 45 minutes. Jimin's cute face was still a tad flushed. When the two get there they sit down next to others. Namjoon and Hoseok whisper amongst themselves while Seokjin talks the maknaes. Yoongi holds Jimin's hand for comfort. He feels bad about it, like he's leading him on. Hoseok sees the two hand in hand and rolls his eyes, mumbling to Namjoon. "Excuse me Roomie, do you have a problem?" Yoongi asks. Everyone looks at Yoongi and Hoseok. "Not one. Do you?" Hoseok asks. Yoongi shrugs. "The only problem is you're being an asshole," he says. The maknae look at each other and Jimin squeezes Yoongi's hand. "I'm the asshole? Huh, okay," Hoseok says sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Now an awkward tension fills the air. "And i'm being an asshole?" Yoongi asks. Hoseok smiles. "Majorly. Flirt with your boytoy," he says, pointing towards Jimin. "Oh my god, you're kidding! Listen, I love the kid, doesn't mean i'm going to use him," he says. Everyone looks at Yoongi after saying the words 'Love'. It was sorta like if you were to fart in a church. The bad kind of attention. "Oh you love him now, huh?" Hoseok asks. Yoongi nods. "Yeah. He's pretty much a little brother to me! what's so bad about loving someone like that?" Hoseok laughs. "And you expect me to believe that? 'Oh he's like a bother to me. Nothing to worry about' when in reality you're probably fucking him!" Yoongi stands up. "What the fuck is your problem dude?! God! We're not together and even if I was fucking him, which i'm not, how is that your business?!" Hoseok stands up now, walking up to Hoseok. "You're right, we're not together," he says. He walks over to Taehyung and kisses him. Yoongi feels a pang of jealousy. "Which means I can kiss whoever I want," he says. "Hoseok. Don't talk to me until you get your shit together. You're being ridiculous!" Yoongi says. 

 With that, he walks off. Making the tension even stronger and Hoseok a little more broken. Jimin looks at Hoseok and shakes his head, walking after Yoongi.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay well 1st off, DOUBLE UPDATE! CAN I GET THE HOOYAH?! 2nd, I wanted to add some Yoonmin bc they're like, my otp. 3rd my question for you all is, if I wear to write a Yoonmin fanfic, would ya'll read it?

 ANYWAYYYS, I'm starting school in less than 72 hours, currently losing my shit but oh well. Sorry if i don't update as frequently, blame school.