chapter 4

"J-HOPE!!!" the group of small children yell as Hoseok walks through the door. Because half his daycare kids couldn't say 'Hoseok', they came up with the nickname 'J-hope'. He smiles at the kids and bends down to their level. "Hi friends!" he says, ruffling one of the small kid's hair. The kids all giggle and tackle the tall man into a hug, clinging to him. He stands up, 5 kids dangling from his limbs. "Hoseok don't do that with the children, one is bound to get hurt!" his co-worker says. Hoseok nods and gets the kids off his body.

The kids all sit at the table for lunch. Realization hits Hoseok about his lunch. He pulls out his phone and texts Yoongi.

To: Fungus Hyung

From: Hoseok

Hey if you're at the apartment can you grab the lunch box on the counter and bring it to the daycare? Its literally right around the corner. Thanks, Hyung~!

When the message is sent through to Yoongi, Yoongi rolls over on his mattress to answer the annoying kakao notification sound. When he reads the text, he groans and rolls out of bed. He quickly changes and grabs the lunch box. Knowing already where the daycare is, he walks down the road. Once inside the air-conditioned building, he spots Hoseok sitting next to a group of small girls and boys. As he walks back he's stopped by one of the workers. "Excuse me sir but you can't go back there without a pass," the lady says. Hoseok looks back and sees Yoongi. "Its okay Jess, he's my roommate," Hoseok says to his co-worker. She nods and Yoongi walks back. He hands the lunch box to Hoseok. The little kids look at the two men. "Is he your boyfriend J-Hope?" one of the girls asks giggling. Hoseok and Yoongi look at the children wide eyed. "J-HOPE AND- "the kids stopped their song, realizing they didn't know Yoongi's name. "What's his name?" one boy asks. "Yoongi," Hoseok says. The kids begin to sing again. "J-HOPE AND YOONGI SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G- "their song is cut off. "You guys can spell kissing but somehow manage to misspell your names," Jisoo says to them. They all break out into a fit of giggles. Hoseok claps his hands loudly, grasping everyone's attention. "ALRIGHT KIDDOS ITS LUNCHTIME!" he says. Yoongi was about to exit before a small girl grabs the hem of his shirt. "Pwease stay Yoongi," she says. Yoongi's heart melts on contact. "O-okay," he says quietly.

"And the puppy goes-""WOOF WOOF!" the kids yell as Hoseok reads the story. Yoongi is sat on the floor next to the kids. Despite his cold appearance, he has a soft heart when it came to the little kids. That is until they start crying, screaming, or pooping.

Eventually, parents had come to pick up their children. Once all the kids leave, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jisoo close the place for the night. They walk out, cool evening air hitting their legs. "Night Ji-Ji," Hoseok says. She flips him off and walks down the road. Yoongi looks at Hoseok with a smile. "What?" Hoseok asks, cracking a smile back. "They're really cute," Yoongi mumbles. Hoseok laughs. "So are you," he says. Yoongi looks at him in disbelief and begins to blush. "Shut the fuck up Horse," Yoongi mumbles, hitting the younger one's shoulder. Hoseok laughs. "Take the complement cracker," he says.

The first thing Yoongi does when he walks into the apartment is fling himself onto the couch. Hoseok laughs at the older one's actions. "Come on Hyung its only 6pm," Hoseok says, shaking Yoongi's shoulder. "Wow what a perfect time to sleep," Yoongi mumbles. Hoseok laughs. "Get up," he says. Yoongi shakes his head. "Hyung...Hyung...Hyung...OPPAYA!" Yoongi's eyes widen and he sits up, staring at the now red faced Hoseok. "Alright hope... if you're going to call me oppa at least let me now first," Yoongi says. Hoseok nods and walks to his room. "You're a fucking idiot Hoseok," he mumbles to himself. Yoongi, not giving a fuck about the world any more, rests his eyes and quickly lets sleep take over his body.

"Bro I fucking called him Oppaya!" Hoseok says to Seokjin through the phone. Despite Seokjin's dislike for swearing, he gives Hoseok this free pass as he's laughing at his friend.

"Oh my god Hoseok... How'd he react?"

"Well he said, 'if you're going to call me oppa at least give me a heads up first,''

"Fate is defiantly happening- NAMJOON DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING OREOS OR ELSE I WONT TOUCH YOUR DICK," Seokjin yells at Namjoon. Hoseok cringes and hangs up the phone. He hears a knock on the door. He shuffles out his bed and answers the door to see a half asleep Yoongi. Hoseok gulps. "Yes?" he asks. "You should start calling me oppa for now on... I like it," Yoongi says. With that he heads to his room, leaving Hoseok in a state of confusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

a/n: idk but Namjin sounded appropriate at the moment. Also i made a new friend so life is good :)