chapter 14

"You see that Yoongi, thats the look of a little bitch!" Seokjin says, pointing at Yoongi in the mirror. Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Can I work now hyung?" he asks, getting slightly annoyed. Seokjin waves him off and walks off. 

 Yoongi wanders his way to the front to see the familiar trio. As soon as he walks over Jimin grasps the hugest grin on his face. "Hyung!" he says excitedly.  Yoongi smiles at the younger and waves, going over to take their order. Taehyung and Jungkook look at each other with worried eyes. "How are things with Hoseok hyung?" Taehyung asks. Jimin kicks Tae's shins from under the table. Yoongi rolls his eyes. "I mean, we're still not exactly on a talking basis but were not arguing," he says with a shrug. The three nod. Yoongi grunts and throws his head back. "Why are guys so complicated. This whole argument is bullshit," Yoongi says sitting down. Jimin nodded and tried not to laugh. "It's alright Hyung..." Taehyung said smiling. Jungkook took out his phone and looked at his messages. Hoseok was messaging him. 

JungCock: 

 Yeah Hyung?

HOEseok:

 ...I want to cuddle! But like I'm in a bad mood and can't cuddle with Yoongi!! SO what am I supposed to do. 

Jungcock:

 Uhhhh idk, I'm not the person to ask. I'm a 5 year old with no sense of anything

HOEseok: 

Wow ur so helpful, I'll text you when my goldfish dies and I need therapy -_- 

Jungcock: 

Sorry Hyung! I'm not good with relationship

HOEseok:

 I'm not fucking apologizing. He kissed another guy!! 

Jungcock:

 Hyung...I love you but you guys aren't even dating...

HOEseok: 

...Ur right..I'm going to go...

"Shit.." Jungkook mumbles, causing everyone to look at him. He looks up and looks back down fast.

Jungcock: 

Hyung! No, wait. I didn't mean to upset you! Hyuunngg

Jungkook gave up trying to get him to text back after about 5 minutes. Yoongi looked over at Jungkook who was clearly upset. "Hey, why are you mad?" Yoongi said looking at him. Jungkook shook his head and shrugged. "I'm not..." He said forcing a smile. "Whatever." Yoongi said rolling his eyes and looking at Taehyung. No one was talking at the table, just sitting on their phones. Taehyung looked up and around. "So...I'm going to go.." He said getting up. Yoongi pulled him back down and shook his head. "No, I am. Bye." Yoongi walked out and went to the park. 

 "Why the fuck am I here..." He mumbled to himself and shook his head. He took his phone out of his pocket and went through his contacts. He saw Hoseok and sighed. Why is he such a jealous bitch! Yoongi thought to himself while he sat down on a bench.  All of the sudden he got a text. 

HOEseok: 

Meet me at the bar...

Min Fungus:

Why?

HOEseok: 

Just do it! 

Min Fungus: 

Ur pissed though

HOEseok: 

Just fucking meet me here please

Min Fungus: 

What if I don't wanna..

HOEseok: 

Whatever..bye

Min Fungus: 

Ughhhh why are you do difficult. I kissed Jimin! Okay!! I kissed him because he kissed me and I didn't wanna hurt him. I love him like a BROTHER not a BOYFRIEND okay. We aren't even together, we weren't together. Why does this matter so much?!

HOEseok: 

 Omfg..never mind. Don't meet me. I thought we could talk but fucking god forbid you have a conversation with me. Yes I got jealous when that happened. Why did I even try talking to you about this..Bye.

Min Fungus: 

Wtf, I do try having conversations with you. Why were you jealous? 

HOEseok: 

 Well you'll never know cuz I don't wanna talk to you...

Min Fungus: 

Well why don't you get your head out your ass, quit being petty, and be an adult and tell me.

HOEseok: 

Whatever, you hurt me Yoongi..and you know why I was jealous. No one just gets jealous for the hell of it. Bye

 Yoongi looked at that message for a while and got up from the bench. A quick 'fuck' left his mouth and he was off to the bar. He got a cab to the bar he knew Hoseok was at because that's where he always was and wanted to meet up. He tipped the guy and said thank you. He went inside only to see Hoseok not even there. Yoongi walked up to the bar tender and sat down. He ordered some drinks and started downing them 1 by 1. "Sir, have you seen a jealous bitch come in here?" He asked half drunk. "I see a lot of jealous bitches in here. Be more sp-" Yoongi cut the man off. "He's like 20 something and is pretty tall. He literally screams 'I have problems', have you seen him." The guy laughed. "Ah, Are you Yoongi?" He asked laughing a bit. He nodded. "Well, he left about 30 minutes ago. Not very happy might I say. He threw he phone and left. Here's his phone." The guy said handing Yoongi Hoseok's phone, that was now cracked. Yoongi sighed. "Why are men so difficult? Oh yeah, by the way, I'm gay. Deal with it and let me pour out my feelings like a girl to a complete stranger." He said glaring. He nodded and put down the glass cup and sat down. "Okay, what's the issue?" He asked. "Where do I begin. So this all happened when I kissed our friend because he kissed me. I didn't wanna hurt his feelings so I kissed him back. Hoseok found out and got jealous. I didn't know until now. I have realized that he likes me. Like, LIKE LIKES me." Yoongi said laying his head down on the bar. The guy smiled and nodded. "Do you like him?" Yoongi looked up. "Yeah, I think so." He nodded. "Apologize, even if you did nothing, then ask him out." Yoongi smiled and sat up. "How are you so good with gay advice?" The guy shook his head and got up. "Your at a gay bar buddy, Look around," He laughed. Yoongi's eyes widened and got up quick. "I think I should go home now," He said laughing. The guy nodded. "Oh, I texted a cab to pick you up because your drunk out of your mind," The guy side smiling. Yoongi nodded. "Thanks, bye," 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 A/N THE END, of Ash's writing lmao. SO i'm not the author of this story, I'm her best friend she loves the most, that she thinks is beautiful (i'm just adding more cuz I can at this point) Uhhh lmao, Annnnyyyywhoooo she was lazy and asked for me to write for her ^-^ So I did. 

SELF PROMOTION RIGHT HERE

Go check out my stories. I got Hopemine, Vkook, and a new one coming out hopefully soon. It's on this account <3 

 OKAY HOLD UP MAMA EMILY IS TUNING IN! I didn't write the chapter because I was feeling lazy, I didn't write it because i'm stressed to fuck out and couldn't find the inspiration to write. And yes, Ashley, ma baby and best friend, wrote this chapter for me (shes a doll), and because we're self promoting assholes, read her stories. They're the hopemin and vkook ones on this account and I have to admit she's a better author then I am and actually updates :)