Chapter 11

"MIN YOONGI!" Seokjin yells, walking into boys apartment. Yoongi was still asleep on the floor along with Hoseok. Seokjin hits Namjoon's arm. "Take a picture!" he whispers harshly. Namjoon quickly takes his phone out  and takes a photo. He shows it to Seokjin and Seokjin approves. "Send it to me," he whispers. Namjoon nods and quickly sends it. 

 Seokjin, being Seokjin, walks into the kitchen and grabs to pans. Namjoon looks at his boyfriend confused. "What are you-" Seokjin begins to bang the pans together. "WAKE UP BITCHES, PACK YOUR BAGS, I GOT SOMEONE TO WATCH THE DINER SO WE CAN GO CAMPING!" he yells loudly. Hoseok groans. "Hyung please shut up, i'm tired," he mumbles. Seokjin bangs the pans harder together. "AND IT'S TIME TO GET UP!" Namjoon rolls his eyes and takes the pans. "Babe, stop," Namjoon says. Seokjin rolls his eyes at his 'uptight' boyfriend. 

 Hoseok, now awake, sits up and looks over at Yoongi. He shakes Yoongi's shoulder lightly. "Wake up," he mumbles. Yoongi hums. Hoseok shakes Yoongi's shoulder a little harder. "Min Yoongi!" He says somewhat loud. Seokjin squats down and hits Yoongi's face lightly. "Wake the fuck up cupcake, we're going camping," Yoongi groans. "Shut up Seokjin. Take you and your boyfriend out so I can sleep," he grumbles. Seokjin rolls his eyes. "Get up and pack your shit. You're going camping for tonight," Yoongi sits up and swats Seokjin's arm. "I never agreed to this," he says. Seokjin smirks. "Well here's the thing Yoongi... Do you like your job?" Seokjin asks. Hoseok and Namjoon look at each other in worry. Yoongi sleepily nods. "Good. If you want to keep that job then pack an overnight bag and get in the car," Yoongi sits up, now wide awake. "DAMN OKAY I'M UP!" he groans loudly. Seokjin smiles proudly.

 Yoongi and Hoseok go to their rooms, packing their overnight bags. When they walk their rooms, they look at each other.  "What are you wearing?" they both ask the same time. Yoongi was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a baggy hoodie with sleep hair while Hoseok was wearing a pair of black dungarees and and a white undershirt, along with a pair of poorly tied chuck taylors. "Babe, I look great. Go change!" Hoseok says. Yoongi rolls his eyes. "You like your mom dressed you for your first playdate. If anyone is changing, its you," Yoongi says. Hoseok scoffs. "I have GREAT fashion," he says sassily. Yoongi snorts. "Yeah like 3 days ago when you wore camo skinny jeans and a striped shirt that had 'Blink 182' on it... YOU DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO BLINK 182!" Hoseok groans. Yoongi has a sudden thought on how to get Hoseok to change from his 5 year old outfit. 

 Yoongi walks up to Hoseok and hugs his waist, resting his head on Hoseok chest. "Hoseok... Please change your clothes. If you change we could basically wear couple outfits," Yoongi says in a shy voice. Seokjin and Namjoon watch from the living room. "Damn Yoongi is an actor," Namjoon says. Seokjin agrees. "Take a picture!" Namjoon quickly takes a picture and puts his phone back. Seokjin, being proud of his sneaky boyfriend, quickly kisses his cheek and goes back to watching the boys.

  Hoseok feels his heart quicken at the actions of Yoongi. Yoongi, resting his ear right over Hoseok heart, here's the quickening of it. Hoseok gulps. "I-I'll go change," Hoseok says. Yoongi mentally celebrates his victory as he unwraps himself from Hoseok. Hoseok, now being a red mess, quickly changes into a similar outfit to Yoongi's. 

 The 4 boys load up the truck, Hoseok and Yoongi in the back and the official couple in the front. "Hey by the way we're picking up three more boys. You guys know them," Seokjin says. Yoongi groans. "I don't even want to be in this stupid car with 2 idiots and one genius now i get stuck with three people," Yoongi mumbles. Seokjin, caughting Yoongi's words, rolls his eyes and leans back, flicking his forehead. "Watch it. I'm older you should respect me," Seokjin says. "You don't respect your elders hyung, why should Yoongi?" Hoseok asks innocently. Yoongi gives him a 'Are you seriously going to this now' look. He quickly hits Hoseok's arm. "I recommend you don't piss him off god knows how long we'll be in the car with him," Yoongi says. Seokjin ignores the question and looks straight ahead.

 Eventually, they pulled up to a blue 2 story house. Yoongi sees a trio of familiar teenagers walk their way. "Oh hell no!" He says, opening the door. Little did he know the small Jimin was on the other side and the door had knocked him over. "OUCH WHAT THE FUCK!" he shouts, rubbing his head. Yoongi looks at the small boy. "Sorry Jiminie, I didn't mean to hurt you. Get in the truck," He says, feeling soft at the smaller boy. Jimin blushes, feeling a source of affection from the nickname. He nods and gets in, sitting next to Hoseok, the boy he once kissed in the diner as a dare. 

"OKAY GUYS LISTEN UP!" Seokjin says. All 5 boys look at Seokjin. "two of you need to sit in the trunk with the supplies since there's not enough room in the truck. Which two shall go?" He asks. All the boys look at each other. "I'll sit in the back, I don't mind," Yoongi says. Jimin and Hoseok perk up. "I'll go to!" they say at the same time. They both look at each other with a small glare. "Alright well because Jimin is younger he can sit in the back with Yoongi," Namjoon says. Seokjin smiles and kisses him. "What a smart boyfriend I have," he says. Hoseok rolls his eyes, now biter at the fact a small teeny bopper is sitting in the back with his almost boyfriend instead of him. 

 Yoongi jumps into the back and helps Jimin in. Namjoon begins driving again. They slowly leave from the city into faint countryside. Hoseok can't help but to glance back at the two boys talking. He felt a pang of Jealousy anytime Yoongi would even do as much as smile in the younger boys direction. 

 They eventually pull up into an empty patch of ground, surrounded by nature. Yoongi jumps out and helps Jimin as well. The others load out and Hoseok walks up to Yoongi, hugging him tightly. "Hey," he says to Yoongi, kissing his head. Yoongi, being confused, gives an awkward smile. "Hey?" he asks, hugging Hoseok back. Out the corner of his eye, he sees Jimin with a small frown on his face as he walks away to meet back up with the other boys. Yoongi slowly unwraps himself from Hoseok. "Hey i'm going to check on Jimin. I think something's wrong with him," he says, Hoseok rolls his eyes and lets go of Yoongi. "Fine. Do as you will. Its none of my business  anyways," he says in a sassy tone. Yoongi looks at him. "Well what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Yoongi asks, now slightly irritated. Hoseok runs his fingers through his hair. "Nothing. Go check on Jimin," he says. Yoongi rolls his eyes, leaving Hoseok standing next to the car as the Namjin couple drags their supplies out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

A/N: Hi, i'm back with a longer update. ANYWAYYYS, I felt like spoiling the people who actually seem to give two (hearts) shits about this story. So like, if you have suggestions on what you want to happen, any questions, etc. Etc. Just leave them in the comments or message me because I always love having things to run off of instead of pulling stuff out my ass for a short update. In the meantime, Much love to you all and i'll see write for you later~