Chapter 5

"Well Min Yoongi... or should I say OPPA!" is the first thing Seokjin says when Yoongi walks into the small diner. Yoongi rolls his eyes as he ties up his apron. "Shut the fuck up Seokjin," Yoongi says. Seokjin scoffs. "Where is your respect? I'm the almighty and handsome hyung-nim," he says dramatically. Yoongi walks off and takes an elderly couples order.

"No Jae you can't eat glue its bad for you!" Hoseok says to the little boy who's squirting the liquid glue into his mouth during the art and crafts time. Hoseok holds out his hand and the little boy spits the glue out. Hoseok cringes but walks over to the sink, washing his hands off quickly. When he walks back the table a little girl was crying. "Awe what's wrong Tae-Gee?" he asks the girl. "H-he p-put glue in m-my hair!" she says through sniffles. Hoseok looks at the little boy sat next to her with glue spread on his hands. He bends down and gives the boy a stern look. "Jihoon... That was very mean. You have to sit in the corner now you know, that right?" Hoseok says in a quiet but serious voice. The little boy nods. Hoseok pats the small boy's shoulders and guides the to the small corner with fairy lights and a few glitter bottles. "Choose a glitter bottle Hun," he says. Jihoon choses the light blue one and hands it to Hoseok. Hoseok tips it upside down and places it in front of the small boy. "Okay Jihoon. Once all the glitter settles you can come out and apologize to Tae-Gee, all right?" Jihoon nods. Hoseok leaves and walks back the little girl. Hoseok grabs a wash cloth and bowl of warm water. "Alright sweetie ill helps you get the glue out," he says. Tae-Gee nods and Hoseok begins to rub the glue out her hair.

"Hyung-nim the glitter is settled!" Jihoon says excitedly. Hoseok walks over and put the bottle back onto the shelf. "good job! Now please go apologize to Tae-Gee and give her a hug," Jihoon pouts. "But girls have cooties!" Hoseok chuckles. "Not Tae-Gee," he says. Jihoon nods and walks over the little girl who's sat eating carrots. Jihoon pats her shoulder and she turns around. "I'm sorry for putting glue in your hair. It won't happen again," and with that he gives the small girl a hug. She hugs him back. When pulled away and picks up a carrot. "Here you Jihoon," she says. He blushes and walks away. Hoseok smiles and Jess walks up behind him. "Future couple," she mumbles. He laughs and nods.

When Yoongi's shift ended the first thing he did was walk to the daycare. Despite his long, sluggish day at the diner he just wanted to play with the kids and see Hoseok. When he walks in and places his bag in the front next to Hoseok's lunch box. He back and sees Hoseok with a bunch of kids sitting next to him a circle. "Got here just in time for story," Jess whispers to him. He nods and smiles and sits next to Tae-Gee and Jihoon. The two little children had gotten along in the past few hours. Tae-Gee smiles at Yoongi. "Hi Yoongi, oppa!" she says cutely. Yoongi puts his finger to his lips. "Hoseok oppa is reading," he says quietly. She nods and places her attention back on Hoseok. Hoseok finishes the story and the little kids stand up. "Yoongi oppa is here~!" Tae-Gee says happily. Hoseok's face lit up when he heard that. He walks up to Yoongi and hugs him. "Hi hyung! How was work?" he says happily. Yoongi smiles lightly. "It was good... I thought we agreed on oppa" Yoongi says, whispering the last part. Hoseok blushes. "HOSEOK OPPA I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOONGI OPPA WASN'T YOUR BOYFRIEND!" one girl yelled. "He isn't my boyfriend," he says. "THEN WHY IS HE HOLDING YOU LIKE HE IS?" Hoseok looks down. Yoongi's hands were wrapped around Hoseok's waist and Hoseok's hands were on Yoongi's forearms. Hoseok shoves Yoongi off him and laughs awkwardly. Yoongi frowns a little. Jess just smirks at the two boys.

"Mommy, mommy!" Tae-Gee says happily. Her mom bends down and picks up the small girl, placing her on her hip. Hoseok hands her mom the bag. "mommy guess what?" she says. Her mom hums. "I have a boyfriend just like Hoseok oppa~!" she says happily. Her mom looks at Hoseok in shock. "Did you say boyfriend?" she asks in disgust. Tae-Gee nods and smiles. "Yes mommy! His boyfriends name is Yoongi and he's really nice. He's a really good piano player mama! And my boyfriend is Jihoon!" Her mom scoffs. "So, Mr. Jung is a faggot?" she asks, mad eyeing Hoseok. He gulps and looks down. Yoongi over hears and begins to fume. He walks over and back hugs Hoseok tightly. Hoseok is a bit taken aback but just lets it happen. "Excuse me ma'am but just because our love doesn't involve a vagina doesn't mean it isn't authentic. Last time I checked you're in the media for cheating on your baby daddy with your CEO. So please, refrain from calling my boyfriend a faggot so I can refrain from calling you a skank," the mother scoffs and walks out. Hoseok feels a tear drop. Yoongi hugs him even tighter. "Don't cry Hoseok, it's all right, save the tears for later," he says quietly. Hoseok nods and turns his body to face Yoongi's face. He leans in and rests his head and Yoongi's shoulder.

When the two got home, Yoongi walks into the kitchen and pulls out the food he made earlier that morning, putting it on a plate and dishing it out for him and Hoseok to eat. He walks out and places the food into Hoseok's lap. Hoseok stares at it then looks at Yoongi. "I'm not in the mood for food," he says quietly. Yoongi grabs the spoon and tries to feed Hoseok. "Open your god damn mouth and eat the fucking food or else ill kiss you so hard you'll be even more hungry," 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: NOBODY READS MY BOOKS BECAUSE I FUCKING SUCK AT WRITING!!!!!!! but if you do, thanks!